May My Father Die Soon. - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Ma'm you can't kill someone just because they're an alcoholic.
if you buy them a shit ton of alcohol for the sole purpose of giving them alcohol poisoning, i wonder if you'd legally be responsible for manslaughter (or bring them to a public place and be like "drink as much as you want it's on my tab" and then take off halfway in assuming the owners/workers don't kick them out too)

Dex-chan lover
What if... She still holds grudge and resentment towards me... Just the thought of it feels unbearable... i just can't seem to open it, no matter how hard i try.

My girl, it's you who should have resentment against her. Instead of protecting you, she abandoned you. When she had the opportunity to redeem herself, she refused.

Then she appears again after all this time and instead of begging for forgiveness with her forehead on the ground, she runs away and sends a letter? She's a damn coward. Fuck her.

breaking-bad-walter-white.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
It will be really interesting if that dude father have actually changed for good and really wants to take him.

Group Leader
My girl, it's you who should have resentment against her. Instead of protecting you, she abandoned you. When she had the opportunity to redeem herself, she refused.

Then she appears again after all this time and instead of begging for forgiveness with her forehead on the ground, she runs away and sends a letter? She's a damn coward. Fuck her.

breaking-bad-walter-white.gif

Thanks for the chapter!
True but like how Asuka has survivor's guilt that she's not getting therapy for the mother probably never got any help after leaving. Also the mother probably didn't have any support structure after leaving because as far as I understand from manga like this society will stand by the father because he is the CEO of a company. Like earlier in the story with the police outright denying Asuka's claims and siding with the father without even starting an investigation solely because he's the head of a large company. The mother was probably abandoned by her family and "friends" because she left a successful man and literally didn't have anyone to turn to.

Dex-chan lover
True but like how Asuka has survivor's guilt that she's not getting therapy for the mother probably never got any help after leaving. Also the mother probably didn't have any support structure after leaving because as far as I understand from manga like this society will stand by the father because he is the CEO of a company. Like earlier in the story with the police outright denying Asuka's claims and siding with the father without even starting an investigation solely because he's the head of a large company. The mother was probably abandoned by her family and "friends" because she left a successful man and literally didn't have anyone to turn to.
Like I said, the mother had the chance to redeem herself, but she refused. I don't have the slightest sympathy for her.

fJYXY6h.png

Users who are viewing this thread