Maydare Tensei Monogatari: Kono Sekai de Ichiban Warui Majo

Wowow this looks really good!!!!! The main characters have an interesting chemistry!!!

dang that's got to be the smoothest transition to another world I've seen so far and I've seen a LOT of isekai.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what to expect. But I like the main characters.
Many thanks

Im going to make a prediction.

The three school kids from the beginning were the reincarnation of the three super magicians from 500 years ago. And the guy who stabbed them is the reincarnation of the hero who defeated them all.

Whoever commented the prediction before me made lots of things click into my head 😅 lmao wish i had the brain cells to think of that before. The story indeed looks good tho

Anyone know if this is a weekly or monthly series and where I can find where the initial raws are posted.

Thank you for uploading this I really hope you’ll continue to upload more chapters. Thank you

Prediction:

The blonde in the beginning was the reincarnated 'hero'
Our heroine (as it was somewhat hinted at not only in the first life, but the decedent in the second) the reincarnated 'scarlet witch'
Thor is the reincarnated demon king (through a process of elimination, also his physical traits match the typical manga demon king)
the friend (who i kind of don't like already) of the ml in the first life is/was the reincarnated 'white sage'

- they were all killed as the blonde dude uttered the word "maydare" when he killed all of them on the rooftop

whether or not their first life times were truly 'evil' like the story will be a mystery for now- it could be one of two things:
1. they're stories were retold to blacken their image
or
2. they were evil (but somewhat atoned in their second(school/previous) and third lives (current/now)

Users who are viewing this thread