Maydare Tensei Monogatari: Kono Sekai de Ichiban Warui Majo

This is such a unique story. I hope it gets a happy ending. Author please don’t give up on this series. Update it more frequently. I love this series.

It's a pretty good read, but honestly not my cup of tea. Probably just because I prefer more fast-paced, nuts-to-butts action though. 8/10

and i was wondering if this was dropped?

@KawaiiMizuki heres the link to the novel prologue
https://meidea-translation.blogspot.com/2020/11/volume-1-prologue.html

Aggregator gang
finally
Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

It’s not romance focus only. It has romance but it also has nice fantasy element to it. I hope she will achieve her goal to be a honor student

Can anyone tell me what chapter in the webnovel equivalent to the lastest manga?

Dex-chan lover
Godddd it's amazing how good stories like these can be when they focus on more than the romance!! I like that Makia cares more about just her relationship with Thor- her befriending Lapis wass so cute~ And presumably she's going to befriend Miss Ojou and Mr Top Student in the future as well, so I'm looking forward to it. But I also hope we get chapters from Thor's perspective, I think that could be interesting.
So far, I'm guessing that the twist will be that Thor's not the reincarnation of the guy she liked in her previous life, but of the blond guy instead... Though I do think just having him be that guy and having the blond guy as a villain (yandere maybe?) could be interesting too. I'm super excited for future chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread