Mazumeshi Elf to Yuboku gurashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
You get 2 thumbs up for this. Thanks for picking it up. Hope you'll keep at it! :)

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty good for a first attempt and machine TL'd.

Dex-chan lover
It's really decent quality so good work everything is a big okay for me so thank you for this release

About the manga: Seriously? Does elves were eating shitty food until this guy come along?
About the translation: Amazing Job. Keep it up.

Dex-chan lover
noice, i prefer this rather than that one where the heroine keep trying to stop mc to cook instead of letting mc do his job

@xxxbatskaterxxx
A damn good job for a google translation job. Very small errors grammar wise. Only spotted a few mistakes and the type set wasn't horrible. I think you would be safe in doing more from this series or expanding out to others if you feel the need to. I hope to see more and better progress from your translation work. Just take a bit more time on proofreading after you translate and things should work.

Page 33

On the bottom right sentences;
Let's add flower and water

I think "flower" should be "flour"

Anyway, thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Pretty damn good work for a first translation, and great quality for the typesetting too.
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
OMFG FINALLY THIS SERIES GETS TRANSLATED, IVE BEEN WAITING MONTHS for a translated chapter OTL

Dex-chan lover
NOMADIC ELVES?! What an interesting premise of a culture.

Dex-chan lover
What program did you use as OCR, and how long did it take just to translate? I wouldn't have guessed it's MTL if you hadn't mentioned it

Users who are viewing this thread