Mazumeshi Elf to Yuboku gurashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Tea Time

I don’t know, the British are quite picky with their tea, kinda hard to believe she’d turn around on it so quickly, however perhaps the water’s “taste” could be not suitable for British-style tea.

If you’re going “water’s ‘taste’ wtf?” If you’ve traveled to other counties and tried their drinking water (I don’t recommend for many countries) the water sometime usually “taste” different, such as when I went to Montreal Canada, I would describe the drinking water there to be “heavy.” It felt denser and harder to swallow from what I was used too, that was the case for the many different restaurants I went to when I was there. As well as Japanese water does not make good British tea.

@InsomniacReader I don't need to go to other countries to taste different flavored water lol. The city I live in and the water in my village, even though both are natural underground water, they tasted completely different. (sorry if my English bad)

Sediments and mineral content in the water can make it "taste" differently, to the point that once you get used to it bottled water will "taste" absolutely flat.

The sediments will play hell with things like coffee makers, though.

Double-page supporter
Ah yes the horrors of getting hot oil splash onto you. And some lucky guy gets to impregnate all the elves, I would die happy as well.

Here are many meals you have never heard about before. They are buttery and waft an aroma of delicious. Their mee-mees are menacing.

Yay dwarf fortress time. I wonder what Tolkien dwarves were based on, I heard "Nightmares" but we'll see.

While everyone is thinking of different teas, I suggest you look up taro root tea, which is hardly tea. It's like chocolate milk but purple and without milk or chocolate. But it's called tea... it also has a lot of calories.

Dex-chan lover
So the elves have a Japanese palette? I guess that makes sense. This is the least picky I’ve ever seen a British about her tea (though tbf all I know about the British is Doctor Who).

Dex-chan lover
1st time seeing TEaCake in a manga. Heck, last time I saw it IRL was a decade ago when I had work in London. Cake of Tea, unfortunately is rare in the face of so many modern teas.

Users who are viewing this thread