Meccha Shoukan Sareta Ken - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Do we know who the goddess from the first chapter when he was being isaki'ed was, and how she fits in with the chief god and the rest of the pantheon here? Because as I recall, he seemed to get along pretty well with her, and she obviously knew what happened to him.

Dex-chan lover
Do we know who the goddess from the first chapter when he was being isaki'ed was, and how she fits in with the chief god and the rest of the pantheon here? Because as I recall, he seemed to get along pretty well with her, and she obviously knew what happened to him.
Legit miss her. Wouldn't be surprised if the cheif god is her and it all depends on how she's perceived?
after a quick re read the godess from earlier is straight up just goddess of reincarnation

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
IJQxO8g.png

Censoring nipples? Sure, I can understand and tolerate that but imagine censoring the essence of what make the art good, completely ruins the accumulation of knowledge that the artist works hard to put down on paper.

I don't like insulting people but man, not sure even "clowns" suits the labeI would put on you lots.

Dex-chan lover
IJQxO8g.png

Censoring nipples? Sure, I can understand and tolerate that but imagine censoring the essence of what make the art good, completely ruins the accumulation of knowledge that the artist works hard to put down on paper.

I don't like insulting people but man, not sure even "clowns" suits the labeI would put on you lots.
new to MF scantaltor? they do this to everything to translate, to the point it actually turns people off series they translate.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly surprised this isn't somehow against the RoC or ToS for posting manga. Redrawing the art to suit your vision for the story is no different then altering the text to reflect you political, cultural, or religious leanings.

Yes there is some ammount of leeway given to translators work because words are hard and phrases don't always translater into another language. But to outright alter the text and or artwork from its original intent because it doesn't appeal to your moral/cultural/religious views changes the piece from a translation to something else.

Dex-chan lover
WAAAHH, people are censoring my pirated lewd Manga so they can more easily monetize them!
Yeah, like, get over it you ungrateful bunch of thirsty basement-dweller weebs. At least there are translations.

But then again, the fact the motive is likely for-profit is kinda problematic because it may potentially alert the copyright holders.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, like, get over it you ungrateful bunch of thirsty basement-dweller weebs. At least there are translations.

But then again, the fact the motive is likely for-profit is kinda problematic because it may potentially alert the copyright holders.
If someone serves you hot steaming shit on a silverplate, do you gulp it down bcs it's for free? Dont you have the right to complain about the fact that you got shit served?
Calling other weebs, while being in the comment section for a free-to-read manga side bears some ironic idiocy....

Users who are viewing this thread