Meccha Shoukan Sareta Ken - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
stupid inconsistent cleavage blurbing thats got you staring more at ecchi in confusion than the pages itself
UTOON must be manhwafreak
also why the girl from that 3 man group allowed to have cleavage, make this make sense
is this discrimination?

Group Leader
And the author blatantly rips off Hellsing Ultimate and Rip Van Winkle's ability.

(Sorry, only scene I could find on YouTube were all the Hellsing Abridged versions)

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
would it be possible to ask him to upload here and put (bracket uncensored edition) like they did with Time Stop Brave - https://mangadex.org/title/08a25bd7...-settei-ja-sekai-wo-sukuu-ni-wa-mijika-sugiru ?
according to the rules he can,
  1. 3.4 Both using the translated script and images of a scanlation as the basis of a new scanlation are generally allowed as long as there is a significant difference from the source release, such as being translated to another language, having significantly improved typesetting, or higher quality raws.
imo without the censoring is a HUGE upgrade in quality so by MD standards it should be fine. heck it would probably be fine (don't quote me on this part) if the watermark is left lmao. if they remove it would be easy to go to the discord for MD and argue it.

I did not even notice that it was partially censored. and I don't get why you would censor it. because there is no reason whatsoever to censor, especially when it's only cleavage. I would get it if there were censoring for tits and genitals (and that would be censored by the artist anyways)

Users who are viewing this thread