Meccha Shoukan Sareta Ken

In the light novels he is a lot closer to the others who were summoned with him. The other guy who was summoned in the light novels was a closet otaku and they instantly bonded over a large amount of references to modern culture.

Dex-chan lover
seems dope but the edge is getting kind of irritating. Ngl I kinda wish mc ended up in one of the previous world's this one's kinda just boring

ugh i need the second half, i hate that ppl upload half a chapter and say thats a full one, it literally says 3.1
ugh im gonna die....

This is quite good! Way better than the other generic isekai's out there but god damn, like all the rest of the good ones, this looks like it'll take an eternity to finish with the rate it's being updated.

the art is quite good even tho it's still lost to some generic isekai if it comes to art but, the plot is wayyy much better

Aggregator gang
This is a fantasy wish fulfillment manga, make no mistake. It tries SO much harder than the rest. Like the author puts in effort, the powers are cool without being so broken to avoid all conflict. The art style is dynamic and rough the monsters look ugly. It just looks like fun instead of generic pumped out work. If all shitty premise manga were given this much attention and care I probably would read them.

Dex-chan lover
3.2 and ch 4 are out but still no translation come on please translate it for us

Users who are viewing this thread