Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Vol. 10 Ch. 73 - What she needs by her side now

Dex-chan lover
images

Dex-chan lover
To make sure this is jinxed, "I'm sure there won't be any drama guys, things will be alright, it's all up from here" And don't worry even if there is drama, it can't get any worse than drama we've already dealt with.

jak

Contributor
To make sure this is jinxed, "I'm sure there won't be any drama guys, things will be alright, it's all up from here" And don't worry even if there is drama, it can't get any worse than drama we've already dealt with.
You act like this manga has been drama free. It hasn't.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how the author will handle this extremely sensitive topic in a way that will appear believable.

I do hope the author does touch on the topic that even the most wide eyed and idealist man would find this scenario awkward.

Hopefully it's not:

"Ah so this dude sexually exploited my girlfriend's lack of understanding of social interactions when she was younger and then threw her out like a used toy.

No problem bro I forgive you, water under the bridge" :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
It’s finally here eh boys? Been seeing this scene from way back down the years when this only got 5 or 10 chapter-ish but I do sign for this moment so, brace ourself then boys.

Dex-chan lover
You act like this manga has been drama free. It hasn't.
I know it hasn't, I'd be a liar if I said it hadn't. That's why I my comment had a jinx that it couldn't be worse than the drama we've already experienced in the manga. Did you fully read what I wrote before replying?

Users who are viewing this thread