Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - I Don't Like Myself

Aggregator gang
@Suben nothing wrong with NTR. it just adds spice to a bland story. people who are too afraid of it are just afraid to see themselves in the characters of those stories.

@ZeonII If by "spice" you mean unnecessary plot point that most of the time only serves to ridicule the MC and doesn't lead to any meaningful developments then yeah I guess NTR is spicy.

Dang, seeing Megane cry broke my heart. She should have seen the rejection coming, but it took a lot of guts for her to just spill everything like that.

Power Uploader
Wow, 3 pages of comments and literally only 1 person sympathizes a girl who just got rejected. I understand how wrong her motives and situation is and etc, but damn people going apeshit about things that aren't even presented in chapter. Well, what did I expect, previous chapter comments was full of "begone thot", eh.
Guess next is a flashback of sensei that was spoiled in comments a couple of chapters ago.

Dex-chan lover
this comment section will be the best of all time when 'sensei' comes back

Contributor
In another manga, Teramoto might have been unarguably best girl.

z17.png

To be fair, she was sort-of a good plot device that would probably push Meguro's character a bit

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
She's about to fuck his brains out for that one. Lol.

MD@Home
👏👏👏 this chapter was so well done, no drama, no shticks, no misunderstandings!! So awesome! And we get to see some character development too! Also, still liking Yuuma there at the end, hopefully Mio, Yuuma and Koga form a good friendship after this 😩

last chapter i said Yuuma was still on trial... nevermind i love this guy lol

>you gave it your all
YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
ugh

Dex-chan lover
she actually liked him, but confess only after hearing rumors was bound to fail

Users who are viewing this thread