Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai

Fed-Kun's army
its the same story each times there is a similar female mc, people have to white knight the anime girl that is totally a respectable woman and not at all a slut.

Dex-chan lover
@tokuzawa_keisuke They are quite wrong. If a woman acts badly, she deserves to be called out.
What the white knights here never seem to realize is that sleeping around is a bad thing to do regardless of one's gender.

@tokuzawa_keisuke her being promiscuous does not make her a bad person. you consider her as a lesser person because she is sexually active. and her sexuality in itself is an issue in the series, literally the core premise being "hey even if someone has sex they're still human beings deserving of respect"

the lengths you will go to justify your archaic, backwards beliefs are pitiful.

Fed-Kun's army
there is no point in this conversation anyway you'll never change ur mind

@angelonius why is the female mc implausible? again, show your work. it is more about calling out your backwards, misogynistic viewpoints, because her being promiscuous really sets a lot of angry manga fans off since she's not a virginal waifu, and treating her with any respect is beneath them. the sooner you recognize you are a garbage human being with garbage beliefs, the sooner you can begin to better yourself. I only wish for you to improve yourself as a person, and not be trash.

Banned
Why do you people argue with that invictus turd? He's low iq bot prone to ad hominems with clear agenda ; you can always encounter him in places where there's some progressive social justice third wave feminism cause to be cowardly hashtag crusaded. You don't talk to ideologically possessed morons, you block them.

@angelonius lol you really talk like someone who's never been loved or even had a serious relationship

@migh oh I know I can't change your mind, you'll hatepost about women until the day you die alone. but I will say you're a terrible person, over and over again, to ensure you know that.

Dex-chan lover
@Captaininvictus
1. She sleeps around with very little self-awareness about how she acts. She just accepts whoever wants to sleep with her.
2. I'm not a mangaka, but I am writing a novel.
3. You assume a lot about me. Why is that?
4. I have had many a bad relationship.
5. Stop being a condescending and patronizing prick for once in your life.

Dex-chan lover
@migh @25mg12 People like Invictus abound in the comments section of this manga. As to why they defend sluts is just disgusting. No woman will sleep with male feminists like them. Also, why should women not get called out?

Group Leader
I like the premise and really want to warm up to it, but the plot just moves too quickly for me to put a finger on it. Like I know the disposable side characters are there to further the development but damn you could at least make them likable

Banned
My only point was that after certain point you don't entertain people like himherzur. I like trolling as much as the other person (more probably), but disagreeable jerk has to have a point.

That dude is just executing some internalized scripts without any conscious awareness of what or why he's doing, he didn't thought anything through. It's a religion to him and you don't question dogma.

I keep on hearing about her 'sleeping around', but iirc she only sleeps with those with whom she's in a relationship. Isn't that par for the course? Not to mention, I don't recall reading about her sleeping around with someone she isn't dating. So how does that qualify as slut? What makes her different from someone who constantly has no luck with finding good partners?

Dex-chan lover
just gonna say this, just in case because one of your comments @migh but the author looks like is female btw lol, at least going by author twitter pics

Dex-chan lover
@tokuzawa_keisuke
Whaaa...?
I've read that mess half a dozen times and it still baffles me.

The amount of triggering here is amazing.
I'm going to need more popcorn.

@Hidingz_Desu
But were else am I to find people completely missing the point, ramble incontinently about inconsequential details and get easily triggered over their own misunderstandings?
It's comedy gold.

Boy I regret reading the comments here, what a shitshow. 😅

On a different note, I'm definitely enjoying the slow and steady progress each character is making in the relationship.
Definitely looking forward to seeing where this'll go next. 😃

She's gonna break up with him,I can feel it! I just know it ಥ╭╮ಥ

Also, WTF did happened in this chat???

Users who are viewing this thread