Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai

Fun fact: Girls have very different answers to how many guys they've been with depending on what kind of person you are. A lot of guys, like the ones in this thread, have ignorant and hypocritical beliefs about women's sexuality and so they're told that they've only been with one or two guys before (few are ballsy enough to go for claiming to be a virgin, in my experience) no matter what the actual truth is.

In my experience, most girls have been sexually active to some degree. For most it's a gradual thing like with guys, but I've also met girls that are completely monogamous until they have a nasty breakup. Then they 'slut around' for a short period before going back to their original state.

Honestly there are few things you can say to me that'll make me lose as much faith in your intelligence and character than starting to spout some bullshit about women's sexuality. Like commenting on how you don't want some 'nightclub' girl, as if those weren't just some normal girls on their weekly to monthly night out. Or how a girl gets 'stretched out' from being with too many guys, as if a girl in a relationship isn't going to be having 10x the sex of any single girl. Or expressing your disgust in all the girls that are out to have sex, as if that isn't your intended goal as well.

Trash.

Dex-chan lover
@spiderbait

Glad to see some sensible comment on these lairs. Most of these comments come from very obvious young people with very obvious lack of interaction with women though, it can be harsh. In the end of the day, it's only cured with experience and not reading manga, which is just escapist fantasy. Would be nice if people don't condition themselves through this.

Dex-chan lover
I thought to give this a go, maybe it'll become a guilty pleasure.

But from the get go there is just so. Much. CRINGE!

The main girl is not just passive, someone else has described her as borderline autistic. I'd leave out the borderline bit. And that creeps me out. Because she's so out there, that she doesn't feel mentally qualified to give consent.

@tokuzawa_keisuke women have a right to do what they wish with their bodies. also, the clear bias between a man who beds many women, and a woman who beds many men, is stark and obvious. the man is a stud, a chad, while the woman is a whore, a slut, a "leg spreader" as you describe it. you and your mentality are pretty repulsive, and I can only hope you've never actually been in a serious relationship with a woman, with the way you think, I can't imagine you'd treat them well.

that's not even getting into the mental trauma, abuse, etc that you're just sidestepping by writing her off as "autistic". it's pitiful, sheltered thinking, and you sound like a really awful person.

Fed-Kun's army
@tokuzawa_keisuke i think you've said it all i've never seen someone so on point
still wondering how this got so many chapters, maybe because the average weebs can self insert in the mc

@tokuzawa_keisuke when you stop talking like a misogynistic shutin, I'll stop treating you like a misogynistic shutin.

there is literally a chapter where she was raped by a teacher. that you can't understand the difference between someone being sexually free and sexual abuse is really telling.

And do tell me why you think she's autistic, I'd love to hear your reasoning.

@migh it's a story about treating someone who's not a virgin as a respectable human being, but it's not surprising someone like you wouldn't be able to understand or empathize with that.

Fed-Kun's army
@Captaininvictus who cares that she is not a virgin ? its just the fact that she is acting like a moving doll without any emotions that is the problem, second you say "someone like you" yet you dont know anything about me. the mangaka just failed at taling a realistic story and he failed even more miserably at doing a good characterization and interesting characters.
the author is just building an overforced drama world where everyone act like a piece of crap but hey dont get it wrong im not saying the world have not his lot of piece of crap but the amount on this series is just so unrealistic just hurt to watch. the author just went through some weird trauma due to his social ankwardness and overstate this in this manga. there is a bunch of better manga out there that u could defend lord white knight.
there is nothing wrong if a girl wanna have sex why any person she wants its just the way its portrayed in this series that is wrong

@migh there aren't really that many "piece of crap" characters in this series compared to some others I've read, and nothing in it is particularly out of the ordinary. what, pray tell, is "unrealistic" about what's happened in this series? show your work.

@angelonius I dunno, what's with all the people attacking the female mc?

Dex-chan lover
@Captaininvictus People do not like how this story is so poorly written mostly due to how implausible the female MC is. I find it quite pathetic that people here defend her all because she sleeps around.

Users who are viewing this thread