Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai

Aggregator gang
@Otaku_Gandulf that is a horrible analogy. There's a gigantic difference between someone liking someone of the same sex, and someone thinking someone is less attractive just because they've been with someone else before, as if someone having multiple relationships in their life is worth them being looked down upon. That's much different than the people that are asses about the LGTBQ people and their sexuality, which is something they were born with.

Surprisingly wholesome , at first didn't like male lead for being too much of a wimp but he eventually grows to be decent guy not that he was not in the first place, like how the main heroine also going on small steps on improving herself and realizing some stuff for herself, great work for the tl team! Now just hoping this won't go to the ntr route , probably not but we never know.

What a f**kin author, naive Male, worst Female.
That Male make me want to vomit,
For Female just one word for her yeah a "B" word.
Pisses me off from start to the end

Aggregator gang
@Otaku_Gandulf ok how? How is saying that people who say something like "saying sloppy seconds is vitriolic" comparable to people that will be bigots towards the LGTBQ for their sexuality? By that leap of logic, if I said "Pedophiles are literal scum" would you say that that's comparable to someone being bigoted towards the LGBTQ because that's their preference?

Also of course I've looked down on people in the past, but at the very least I'm aware that it's not something I should do so I've done (and will continually do) my best to curb that behavior. Even when I did look down on someone, I'm self-aware enough to not try and defend it, it's straight up shitty, which is why I put a stop to it. I sure as shit wouldn't defend others for doing it. Calling someone "sloppy seconds" is nothing but shitty.

No matter how cute the author make this
famale character everything is ruined by B word

Just 'cause y'all can't get some doesn't mean the rest of the world ain't gonna. Grow up ffs lmao.

I think this manga is very cute. Super adorable.

I'm disgusted at how big a deal this so called problem is. The title is literally the girl isn't a virgin. Why the fuck cant you write a cute story with it as a side detail? 99% of coupleshave had sex with different people, that's just normal. You don't instantly get married once you lose your first time. It's so fucking weird to me that this is such a big deal to everyone involved when it really shouldn't be. Even the author himself goes about making it seem like it shouldnt matter, but when you literally title your manga, She's not a virgin, you shooting yourself in the foot here.

10/10 would not reccomend.

MD@Home
I dont care if she is a virgin or not, but if he or she has had multiple partners in a short time, it does not inspire much confidence when choosing the person (Imagine love and not be loved :c), in the end what you usually try to find out when they are dating is to see if a marriage is possible, for me and for many other people what they want to form is a union or marriage, family or someone to love and be loved equally.

Regarding virginity, I am not against the fact that if you lose it, you are worth less or more, you should not bother anyone who is not a virgin, but as I said before, a person who has had multiple relationships does not inspire much confidence, don't get me wrong, I believe that virgnity is important between both parties in a relationship, I would like to think that it is the ultimate act of love, as a proof of their love I would say.

Dex-chan lover
I see the typical "i can't take my day off and have to spend it with the other guy" thing coming. Meh, i hope i'm wrong

Dex-chan lover
Its an entire manga around her having fucked other dudes before. Sure its normal. But why base an entire manga around this.

Pretty shite manga.

Fed-Kun's army
There's two types of people who read this:
Virgin losers who get upset she's not a virgin (smooth brains).
And chads who understand that while a lot of people think it would be better for the girl to be a virgin, that this is in fact a reality of life. and that a lot of the time things do be that way. That the girl is in fact a more accurate portrayal of modern girls, making this manga far more relatable than they might think, making his anxiety much more understandable.
And the virgin losers can't accept that.

@SerpensR
I mean i havent read it yet and im planning not to, but dont u think its kinda bad how she doesnt reject any boy that approaches her. I dont really wanna read it because i think its kinda set up to be an NTR and i kinda dislike that kind off stuff. But anyway i get what ur saying, how its more realistic. I just came to the comments to see what people thought about it.

Если кому нужно, то больше глав на русском есть в телеграм канале: https://t.me/itsnotfirsttime

Double-page supporter
@SerpensR Yet you're the one attacking the people who dislike it, based on their more than understandable issues with it. Can't disagree instead of just attack?

Fed-Kun's army
I would theoretically be in the wrong if they did have 'more than understandable issues' with it. If it existed.

Fed-Kun's army
but dont u think its kinda bad how she doesnt reject any boy that approaches her.
I have read the whole thing, and there is a character who says almost this same thing. Basically:
"Why are you still with him?"
"Because he hasn't dumped me yet"

I don't see anything wrong with that. Do you?

Users who are viewing this thread