Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai

I didn't realize at first. This manga published under Kodansha Comic.
They usually have nice stuffs so maybe I can expect something (at least) good here.

>The concept has potential for sure
kinda funny how a non virgin girl dating a guy is a concept now...Whats even funnier is the reactions of some of the weirdos here ?

Dunno why people are losing their minds over this. The girl is a kuudere and everyone previously just wanted her as a fuck buddy because she was hot is what it seems. I forget which song it was that had lyrics like "I don't know what love is, I only know when somebody wants me" but that sorta feeling applies here. Some girls easily go with the flow and so she doesn't understand what being in a real relationship is like.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, used eh, but I think she can be saved. MC YOU CAN DO THIS!

lmao people talking about cucks and sluts and all that are loser morons who will die alone and unloved and were clearly not worthy of the women they did go out with, if any

if you think a woman is worthless after she's had sex with a man or "sloppy seconds", you should isekai yourself

Group Leader
@Captaininvictus
if you think a woman is worthless after she's had sex with a man or "sloppy seconds", you should isekai yourself

I don't think all those virgins need do that since they're already living in some kind of self-induced, delusional, fantasy dreamland where they prop themselves up as King of the Harem. Just for once, I'd like to see the heroine of a story say to the guy who just confessed to her, "No thanks. You're not a virgin so I'm not interested."

@Kurieito Speak for yourself!

Group Leader
I mean...I'm just here to enjoy a cutesy story with a mostly emotionless female lead and typical beta MC who'll hopefully have a happy ending with the girl. Let's not respond to every comment, guys. We're better than this ??

Dex-chan lover
the comment section in this manga is so garbage and not in a good way, i didn't even read one chapter of this because i saw someone say that if you are against girl sleeping with a lot of people you are an incel

Group Leader
Agree with the guy below me, some incels here who buy snapchats from thots?

I got no problem with this manga but and personaly enjoy it

But Did you even think every place have different culture?

If you think girls had sex from 1 guys to another guy is ok.
But for me that kind of gilrs is "Cheap"
And i'll not think about serious relationship with that kind girls.
Once again its about culture.

Dex-chan lover
There's a difference between 'non-virgin' girl and literally sleeping with everyone that asks

but people too triggered to see that

Dex-chan lover
I find the whole "she's not pure/used goods/etc" argument laughable but as someone else said this girl would literally sleep with anyone asking her.
That does raise a red flag as a potential love interest.

Dex-chan lover
I mean rather than she being the "playing around" kinda girl, it's just shes got actual issues with human relations and self assertment. If she enjoys fucking and fucks ppl and mc is ok with that thats cool but she just does whatever others want and gets dumped unilaterally everytime? I mean I don't get how a persons mind works that way. I'll be reading the series but if it just keeps being "beta guy guy teaching slutty girl love" kinda stuff its gonna be totally retarded.

Dex-chan lover
TFW You see the manga, read the description and goes to comment section for fun.
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
I can't get past the title. Maybe it's good, but there are a ton of manga out there, way too many to read. And the thing is, here my instant reaction to the title is "Who gives a fuck?"
I think I can have a happy reading life just reading stuff I don't instinctively not care about.

So.... What's wrong with her not being a virgin???

I love the comments section for sure. It really is funny how people hate sluts or used goods....... In a fictional world................

Dex-chan lover
I don't really get the fascination OR anger people have with virgins.

90% of the people you will ever meet and have met, have had sex.

Users who are viewing this thread