Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai

@mikegnesium My thoughts exactly

So, the comments intrigued me and decided to read it. Now I need more...
This seems that it's gonna be a romantic tale about a late bloomer and a cute girl with a seemingly troubled past.

All you people complaining about purity need to chill.

Group Leader
@HiraOmnibus By definition, "slut" refers to a woman who has had a bunch of casual sexual partners so, since Meguro didn't deny it, and unless the translator got it wrong, we already have our clarification on the matter. Are you thinking, "once a slut, always a slut"? Or, perhaps, "sluts don't need love"?

I find the premise pretty interesting: Virgin-kun who's in love with Beautiful girl and Beautiful girl, who admits to being a slut and who will apparently go out with (read have sex with) anyone who asks her out, begin dating. Beautiful girl agrees to date Virgin-kun for no other reason than he confessed to her. Forget having an interest in him beforehand, she was probably completely unaware of his existence until the moment he confessed. Hopefully, this will prove to be an interesting story.

Used goods.... easy 1/10

Curious to see how this does in moonland and how long it takes before getting cancelled/axed.

never seen this premise before, wonder where the author will take it

Dex-chan lover
@_anq you massive legend. Do more of this one please. I'm interested and really like it.

Dex-chan lover
Seems pretty cute. With reassurances it isn't gonna get into super drama could be a fun series. Really nice to see a manga where a non-virgin girl isn't shamed, looked down upon or reviled. We have enough sadboys in this comment section to take up the cause. You ever want proof anime/manga fans are still 90% trash, have I got the comment section for you!

Group Leader
It occurs to me that the guys who flaunt around the term "used goods" when referring to women are probably the same type of scum who would treat a woman like she wasn't a human being, but "goods" to be used and thrown away when they get tired of her. They are also probably the same guys that would never consider a philanderer who's stuck his joystick in countless holes "used goods" but, instead, hail him as a conquering hero. Hypocrisy at its best worst.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Just wow. Reading these sorts of comments really gives me renewed faith in humanity. Obviously women should only have sex with one man their entire life no matter how he treats them, and even if they get discarded when he gets tired of them, then they should remain alone forever because they are no longer "pure". Meanwhile obviously a man can have as many partners as he so desires, because that is a man's right as a man, being the superior of the species. /sarcasm

On a different note, to the people claiming this girl is a slut or not pure because she's not a virgin, I posit this. I think she is TOO pure, and her innocence, naivete and purity were taken advantage of by guys who simply used her for sex.. so she was 'taught' that this is just how relationships work. She was never cherished or treated like a human being, but rather a disposable sex toy. It's partially her fault to be sure, for being passive and believing that (even if she can't help it)... but mainly the guy(s) fault for taking advantage of this poor girl. I sincerely hope our MC-kun can help her and show her the affection she lacks and deserves.

Guy sleeping around = Alpha male, chad
Girl sleeping around = Slut, used goods

yup that's a nice bias right there

From her facial expressions, it doesn't seem like she's into random sex that much.

Pretty sure there's a sad past or a dysfunctional home here at play here.

And even if she likes sex, who cares, as long as the story doesn't turn into a SEO story. Hilarious to see beta males complaining about this stuff in comments.

Also stop review bombing this dicks

Fed-Kun's army
@Jkoplo because it's yet another pitiful "she falls in love with me because I'm kind to her so I'm special" manga

Eh, I hope it didn't get too basic.

I hope the author can make twist and turn to make it an interesting read. It's just started so I guess I can give it a go for awhile.

Double-page supporter
A woman being pure/virgin seems like a pretty big deal in the otaku culture. As for hollywood, meh....

Damn, the contrast between this two.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jkoplo Because many Otakus are misogynistic and have an unhealthy obsession with virgins.

Seriously, this comment sections reads like Incel subreddit.

Users who are viewing this thread