Meika-san wa Oshikorosenai - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Meika-san and Confused Heart

Group Leader
Can you make it more colorful like this next time?

OuRgh5A.png

Thanks

Double-page supporter
I'm pretty sure I have him blocked but if it's who I think it is, don't worry about him. He's a weirdo. The translators are still chipping away at translating the series so send them a message before posting any additional chapters, maybe they'll let you on the team

Dex-chan lover
They're dicks who live to piss people off. Just ignore them. The real TL is Nidhogg Scans. I believe they are still doing this series, so suggest you contact them.

Dex-chan lover
Aheadboat is a hero. Good luck on your finals. I can also join you in dragonspine if you want.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the Chapter!
Also what characters you got? Im still stuck with Bennett and Barbara since I ain't spending alot of money to get them

appreaciate your work chief, im bustin my ass trying to fill the gap of the chapter, searching throough the internet and there's no result. you saved my day :')
god bless you

Dex-chan lover
1) I don't see any skip-ahead chapters, so I'm guessing this was in reference to an SSSS snipe? If that's the case @Aheadboat I wouldn't worry about needing to fill the gap. SSSS' whole thing is to snipe stuff that's behind the raws or moving slowly and be dicks about it. Chances are the original translation team is still working on this and has just slowed down a bit.

2) I apologize for probably coming across like a bit of a jerk for being critical of this, but leaving "daijoubu" untranslated was kind of stupid and useless. If something is being translated into English, the whole thing should be translated except where there is no reasonable alternative (like honorifics). Leaving words in Japanese for reasons like "flavor" or because it's expected that readers should know them cause more problems than they solve. Sorry. It's just a pet peeve.

Users who are viewing this thread