Meika-san wa Oshikorosenai - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Meika-san and Confused Heart

You drop your crown king. Also just contact me if you need any qiqi or ning guang missile.

@Darkshade13 Your point 1 is absolutely correct. Another group is already filling up the gaps slowly as you can see.
They slowed down a bit cuz of IRL stuff.

You are a god, enough so that you get my first comment! I'm a be honest I also think the translator who skipped ten chapters is an asshole. He also did it for Iruma-kun that I almost accidentally read spoilers

Pro tip: if you block the ssss group, you won't see their chapters anymore (also they won't show up in your rss feed).

Thannk you for the effort!

Dex-chan lover
Lmao I was wondering why people are so angry

I blocked SSSS last year when they started pulling bullshit like this with other series, causing the original scanlators to just give up. They're pretty much cancer on scanlation.

Supporter
Tks for this, SSSS are the trolls of Mangadex, no one really takes that group seriously. They still translate so in a way they are still doing something for the community.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I blocked SSSS so I was confused on why someone was saying that they skipped 10 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Please use Comic Sans for the next chapter.

Also, idk what the first page is about. Skipping 10 chapters is based af.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure it's a totally different group that skipped chapters, not the original translators.

Users who are viewing this thread