Meiou-sama ga Tooru no desu yo! - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
wait is this the last chapter? if it is then it's weird... I feel like there's more that can be said and done
Well its a LN promo so the contract ended, the LN wasn't as popular or the manga wasn't that popular. It is the end of the first arc of the Webnovel, so I woulnd't be surprised if the manga was going to cover only this since the start

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
TY for all your hard work on this series. :salute:

I started reading the WN 2 years ago when the first couple chapters were released, and loved how most of the world-building made sense. Almost all the difficulties they face come from the church's accumulation of power.

... I think I'll pick it up again. I got burnt out after the "I'll kill you in the PAST" incident. That felt so contrived I had to take break.

edit: welp... things just keep getting more ridiculous from there.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Hopefully this isn't the last we see of this, but I'm not holding my breath...

As for the antimatter bomb, I feel like it was less powerful than it should have been, but not by much... afaik, 1kg of matter that gets annihilated with 1kg of antimatter in a perfect matter to energy conversion would have an output of 180 petajoules, around 43 megatons of TNT, a bit less than the Tsar Bomba yield of 27,000kg (damn that energy efficiency sure is crazy huh).
Still, unlike an hydrogen bomb, and I guess thanks to magic, the area of effect gets concentrated to just the city's border, liquifying everything within its range... though I guess in this case it would be more like crystalizing.
Wish we could see more of this kind of mix between magic and science, since things can get pretty crazy with weird materials combined with the law breaking properties of magic... Planck matter sword anyone? It only has a weight of 5.155 x (10^93) g/cm^3, slap in some anti gravity magic and a bit of space-time correction magic and you're good to go! A single swing can effectively annihilate an entire planet! Not OP at all.

Users who are viewing this thread