MEMORIZE - Ch. 33

Almost every commenter apparently forgot how he was displayed as "emotionally numb" to the point of laughing suddenly šŸ˜‚ Even the novel displays him as such. No wonder they skip a lot of chapters
Cool!
So I'm just going to put the synopsis here in case anyone needs it (I mean I sometimes read a story without reading the synopsis too)

Hall Plain, a different world from Earth. After being discharged from military service, Kim Su Hyun is suddenly abducted to the world of Hall Plain. After many twists and turns, he manages to reach the peak of the Hall Plain. However, all the anguish he had experienced during his 10 years in the Hall Plain left him in despair. To change his bitter past, Kim Su Hyun decides to use the Zero Codeā€™s power to turn back time 10 years. ā€œIt is absurd to use an object with such incredible power to simply turn back time. I will ask for the final time. Player Kim Su Hyun, do you truly wish to repeat those ten years of torment?ā€ Seraph looked at me like she was pleading. I couldnā€™t help but laugh for no particular reason. For no particular reason indeed.

The spookiest thing about this was the fact that despite the awful translation I could still understand it perfectly.

And they are still in this dungeon, to much chitchat and the chapters are way to short šŸ™„

Fed-Kun's army
I like the story so far, the world and all but I really hope the supporting characters becomes more interesting or new ones appears quickly because the three there is right know are pretty annoying and don't bring much imho. At least I don't feel like they fit well in the story and with the MC.

Double-page supporter
it'd take a lot for me to spare a murderous spider monster

3am

why the fuck would he drop his sword if he didnt gave a fuck in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread