MEMORIZE

Am I correct in thinking this is the prequel to second coming of gluttony and that this is the story of the famous martial god that the parasite queen kept referring to?

Personally think the cover picture is totally off. Gives a completely different feeling/direction compared to what you read. The drawing itself is so-so. But I like how the story goes so far.

The cover is probably from the light novel since most covers that look like that come from the light novels. For people wondering if this is related to The second coming of gluttony, This was taken from a website where a user said:
This is a prequel of Second Coming of Gluttony
Or I’ll be specific, SCOG IS an indirect sequel of this. SCOG happens in a different world and Memorize in another.
Do give it a read. You’ll definitely like it
I cut some of it out since it contained spoilers but apparently they weren't that big of spoilers but i still took it away.

@bakauguu this is the right image from manhwa i think
FB-IMG-1601889455597.jpg

@Permz
@necromach

Yeah that pic/artstyle looks far more fitting and gives a similar atmosphere. Wish the manhwa would be as well drawn giving off more of the 'serious' situation they are in.

It is in the same universe as Second Coming of Gluttony. The main villain of the Second Coming of Gluttony got her ass kicked by the main character of Memorize before appearing there. This is a prequel, in a sense, cause they're galaxies apart.

I saw in the fandom that there are illustrations from the game. Can anyone tell me whats the name and where i can play it?

Pun

blue haired girl is so fucking annoying, hoooly shit. She's talking about rationality but she's the only irrational one.

Better to read the novel since the webtoon adapation is rushing it. Its like 1 chapter of the webtoon covers 2-3 chapters of the web novel and each chapter of the web novel is around 2-2,5k words each.
Theres also censorship, its much more mature and character interactions gets left out as well.

Users who are viewing this thread