MEMORIZE

Double-page supporter
Actually fantastic. One example of why manhwa trump mangas.

Waaiiit a secccc. I just realized...Seraph is in the cover, could it be that shes our FL?? Please give me spoilers. Im dying to know!!

well technically she becomes his wife in the end

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Ah yes a MC who needlessly creates fear distrust and general discontent but is somehow the "Good" guy that everyone should listen too but he doesn't trust anyone so doesn't tell them anything but then gets salty when people don't listen to him.

I love scog and understand how the manwha butchers the novel but how does the mc here get any better in the novel? He acts like a selfish a*shole and Im constantly annoyed at how the rest treats him like a good guy.

@lingling40hrs1

There isn’t really a female lead in this, mc came back to the past for his noona but the first girl he sleeps with is Kim Hannah cousin and the one that sticks to him the most is the tavern noona and the one with the most complicated relationship with him is seraph seeing as he’s racist and hates her species

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Supremegod17 Spoiler tag pls, there's a notice before posting comment, but wow
came back for his noona but got another girl? That's interesting and really far from current

Users who are viewing this thread