Men of the Harem

Fed-Kun's army
Ohhhh I'd been eyeing the novel but didn't want to start yet another Google translate project
Glad that there's a manhwa and it got picked up!

HOLLYYY MOLLLYYY I LOVE THISSSSSS THE ART IS SO WOW I THINK THIS IS THE SECOND REVERSE HAREM MANHWA I WILL KEEP MY EYES ON ALOT

Ahhh this looks good, but people are saying there is not as much romance as it might seem haha, bummer! Scheming harem plots are so frustrating without at least one real love interest T-T Still looking forward to reading this

I saw this webnovel's advertisement because it featured seo ye ji. It seems interesting ❤️

I LOVE the idea of flipping a switch from those egotistic men that always want more than one woman, leaving the women distressed and full of jealousy. Ungrateful and greedy af emperors. Therefore I love this manga for flipping the switch. Deserves a 10/10. However, as you noticed, I don't like harems AT ALL so I won't be reading this. I just love the mocking of men who always want a fkin harem, who can't settle for one woman.

ooohhh im definitely interested!!!

go girl give him a painful lesson on his cheating ass!

and come back with lotsa hot guys to fill ur harem.

Lmao this actually happened in history. Liu Chuyu got her younger brother, the emperor, to get her a harem

Dex-chan lover
@multitules yeah this things has become a common trope as well is chinese or korean webnovel. Its just a matter of which one has a pretty drawings, usually korean tend to do better with adaptation bcs of their artstyle

Users who are viewing this thread