Men of the Harem

I want her guard to be her first among the 5 men. He's literally first come first serve, and he's so cute lol๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’˜๐ŸŒป
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE DOUBLE UPDATE!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’˜๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’

I busted out in laughter. Not only is one of them aiming for the Gukseo position with nighttime techniques, but her ex was like โ€œaw hell nah!โ€ These recent 2 chapters got me crying in laughter. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I hope yโ€™all know thisโ€™s the same author as Remarried Empress.
I was expecting gold and found diamond instead *cries in simp*

Am I the only one who thinks that her ex boyfriend... What was his name again? Heixing? Looks like Justin Bieber or Light? I can't stop thinking about that.

Noooo!! what happened to the smut tag??!! I swear there was a smut tag!๐Ÿ˜ฃ

@shanices i dontthink theres one specific rn because she hasnt picked the 5 yet except maybe ranamun and the brother of her ex

I honestly hope that she doesn't have an endgame ML and just ends up with one guy. I'm so tired of that. Most of the reverse harem I've read end up that way. I've read my fair share of reverse harems and even harems and I've noticed that harems have the boring guy end up with ALL the girls and most of the reverse harem I've read have this one endgame guy who's the most painfully obvious one she'd end up with. I like these types of reverse harems because there isn't a lot of them where there isn't an obvious, specific endgame ML and shows that she'll most likely end up with all of them. I also think that the first sentence she said at the first chapter accurately says the obvious disparity between harem and reverse harem. If the guys can get ALL the girls, then why the heck can't a girl get ALL the guys too?

Users who are viewing this thread