Men of the Harem

ugh not to be that person who doesn't have a search engine, but where can i read the webnovel? i've searched for it, but i can't find it in english haha

Fed-Kun's army
@Kakyoins_Cherry https://www.novelupdates.com/series/men-of-the-harem/ only 8 chapters translated so far though

@theilikepie I don't think RE stated that a harem was bad, the problem was with how the concubine and the Emperor acted towards Empress...

Fed-Kun's army
@Wg_gvikh_555 Well is hard to tell even from the spoilers I got to read from others? I like to belive in covers but well there is a lot going on the novel at the moment plot wise 💦
non of the concubines has truly done it with the MC yet but some did got to kiss her! She tries to secure her position in the empire on the meantime so she is more concer with that and plot stuff rn, this may take a while for romance to be more telling maybe

The manhwa is now officially in webtoon in case anyone is curious! There's about 4 chapters so far! :)

In chapter 8, In the "please don't repost" panel, I wonder from what Manwha (if it's from a manhwa) that white haired girl is from...Please tell me the sauce if anyone knows 😣 The character looks interesting and the art is stunning!

@Kazeiro

Is it because of Trashta? Yeah, I feel you, man. There are some antagonist that you can forgive or can't blame, but there are also some that you just want to rip apart. I've read some spoilers that reassured me so I kept reading, no matter how frustrating and annoying Trashta is.

Why do I see people saying the art is lacking... I think the art looks really great!

Users who are viewing this thread