Meng Shi Zai Shang - Ch. 210 - It's Only Natural for a Master to Hit their Disciple

Dex-chan lover
How clefer of him deverting the discussion like that ... but his blush while beeing spanked .... dont tell me he is an M ... beeing one would make sense with such a master.

😶...YuanYuan is gonna wanna be naughty and be punished more now😏

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I bet the MC is determined to get the old man a new body so that he can stopped bothering their alone time 🤣

Thanks for the chap. Hope their relationship progresses more after this arc, or maybe yuan chu levels/ages up a bit more. It's such an awkward and mysterious time in the relationship rn

Dex-chan lover
oblivious old man is suspicious of legal lolicat's intentions with innocent bunny, innocent bunny uses distraction, oblivious old man forgot what he was suspicious about, oblivious old man is oblivious

Dex-chan lover
did that boy seriously try and act cute to get out of trouble he does know he has grown out of that phase of his life right?

Hmm why do I have feeling this ML want to get rid of that light bulb? That's why he want to give body to him right? Righhht? XD

Users who are viewing this thread