Mercenary Enrollment

@gagarin777 Your dropping from just 7 chapters? At least read 10, if you are going to complain then make a webtoon yourself and let me rate it instead and hate on it. Fair? Yes, it is fair

Why tf didn’t the blonde bitch get hit even once.
Edit: reading some of the older comments, I can understand why, but I still want her to get punched.

I expect bully sister to ask him out soon. Girls like bad boys that don't give them time of day and disrespect them.

This is starting from little shits acting thought in school, when they got beaten back they report to their boss, n later the boss got beaten they will report to their boss rinse n repeat.... Until MC hv enough of their shits n kill their biggest boss n the biggest turd while fuking up the country... 😋

he doesn't wait unnecessarily long for the other party to do anything, unlike with other manga, I like it.

jgoifhoiewhoidfh...............oph my fcking god..i m gonna die...i cant wait/....my blood is boiling

Fed-Kun's army
If this were some trash we wouldnt even see the dad until 80 chapters in and here we are with him about to get the shit beat out of him in chapter 8.

Users who are viewing this thread