Mercenary Enrollment

what they mean by 2 chapters left is 2 more chapters before it caught to the latest raw

Guys it doesn't end in two chapters the only thing is that the raw is currently on at chapter 13 so only two chapters until they catch up to the raws not that this amazing manhwa is ending

finally found the latest chapter 12 looks like we will see ijin fight the new guy

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

oh please dont be another d*ck.... I really hope at least Yuna is not going to be a bitch to Dayun.. I don't mind Ijin and Sukjoo fighting because of Sukjoo's suspicion regarding Ijin's identity, but please let Dayun be okay...

I am loving this so much so far. Ijin is such a badass. Hopefully, he actually makes some genuine friends soon.

@osqmu not axed, just that the scanlation team is about to catch up to publicly-available chapters

once that chapter is reached, we'll have to wait on the Author/Artist instead of scans

This story just seems to be getting better and better. I'm glad the author actually resolves one conflict before starting another, unlike many other Korean stories.

I really really want no romance and I dislike the girl which is shown to be clearly the romance interest..😑 I'll surive though..barely

This is so amazing, some people might think MC is op but I think not. Also it is so satisfying when the problems are solved...kinda sad about the romance tag tho. Also Dayun needs to be protected, she’s very wholesome

Users who are viewing this thread