Mercenary Enrollment

So ... Mc is hypotetical question of what if Sagara in FullMetalPanic could return back to his family & hometown ... Looks interesting, gonna read this soon.

Double-page supporter
This guy reminds me of either that Liam guy when his daughter gets kidnapped or Kianu when his dog dies.

The mc was probably living in Libya considering there was black Africans and Arabs, that or in eastern Mauritania (where ISIS is), I doubt it's in a place like Yemen.

The boss give the feel of an ex ahounen protagonist, the chill easy going tough guy XD

Interesting plot. We've seen highschooler gifted in fighting but a literal child soldier that received military training is sth new. He reminds me of agent 47 because of how awkward he is when he has to act normal around peole. It's still too soon to judge the story but everything looks promising so far, give it a spin, you might like it.

This is starting to feel very, very one note. The MC is a, literally, unbelievable trouble magnet.

MC isn't troublemaker, the author force plot it

probably author hate flavorful nicely develop story and rather have one guy be hero tanking all problems

chapter 21
yep,, obviously the lady wants MC

she wants strong dog to crush competitors and to fulfill all her ambitions

the lady will crash with MC, no doubt

Fed-Kun's army
Reaper scans you are slow in posting chapters at mangadex. Why??? Other aggregated sites already gets updated though.
@Fussion007
That's how the story will continue. He has to get involved, voluntarily or involuntarily.

@Piyush123 They do it intentionally to make people visit their buggy ad-infested website. Even here they break rule by adding watermarks to nearly every panel, using MD as advertising platform. Quite petty and shameless.

Fed-Kun's army
@Reishin
If putting ad in their own website is a form to earn money, then fine by me....... But their own website, is full of loopholes.
I can't shift chapters seamlessly, pages takes longer to upload and sometimes error takes place. This thing is same to every other scan team website. This really irritates me a lot, if they are doing like this then yeah, I'm out from there........ The only scan team website i loved was "Mangamutiny" and the MD no ad nothing.
If Reaper is doing that thing for advertisement then that is shameless.

Users who are viewing this thread