Metal Goddess Soldier - Ch. 144 - Fighting Demons and Angels, Showing Arrogance to the Heavens

@dwdadw33
hmm in my place there is an idiom of
"breaking pillar in spite of frustation"

roughly translate to emotional revolution to break a societal rules or habit.
maybe something similiar to "FRENCH REVOLUTION" or some sort.

Double-page supporter
And we know who started the galactic war a drunkard officer that fired gun.
Like the colonisation of america a "brave new world"
This time china start going imperialism when europa bend the knee with those new guys.
At least they say Europa so it seems to have multiple federation of human fleet based by countries so no world federation.

Group Leader
"Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof Woof" Well said Commander Doggy. Truly profound, I teared up near the end.

Me

Dex-chan lover
"This is ridiculous."

You're just noticing that NOW, chief?

Dex-chan lover
i didn't read the chapter at all, just one scroll it to the end.... when will we move on with the story for real? i mean the next real scheme or battle...

i understand, since its a manhwa with a targeted chinese audience and not really for the international scene originally, but...

meh, whatever...

my head hurts reading all this, don't get me wrong I appreciate Allen's work and I love Iron Ladies but the context of this chapter was too much, i just looked and went forward.

too much thing for me.

@scripted, Asian cultures, words are one thing, action (and proving those words to be true) is what they respect... in other words "we will kneel when you have proven you can crush us"

I appreciate your hard work, Allen, but this was a hard chapter to read through! Not cause of your translations, of course, but because of just how boring the subject is in this context.

Double-page supporter
Obviously being drunk prevented the (Intimidation) and (Fear) status from working on them.

Double-page supporter
@AngleBoi7 exactly right Japan bend the knee when they got nuked 2 time and no counter possibility. And chinese fantasy series MC usually go the same with adversity "beat the bully".

Dex-chan lover
I feel a little more wiser now that i had read this. Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread