Metal Goddess Soldier - Ch. 35 - Great Warlord Mu Siyun

So basically they think Mu's Angel form is female? They must have not seen the live stream clear enough. Though they must assume that. But they were recording when Admiral's son fired at him. Thanks for the Update. But please don't give in to other's demands. They can be patient. Well most of us.

and here I thought you were going to slowdown? well, 1 chapter a day is probably slow compared to your original pace?

Dex-chan lover
@Yasu people will blindly die for a belief and the universe believes that only women can be angels.

@Kamelpov
Nupe, not Himiko.
Don't read if you don't want to know:
She's not done playing hard to get. He still hasn't added her to his collection.

Dex-chan lover
?? wha?? they litrally said stuff that says how they know he is a guy... but i guess the his angel form had long hair so people thought hes a girl is... i guess acceptable... hmm i really want to think "the third goddess that has not been shown got them self someone like our mc... but ya seems unlikely

Fed-Kun's army
pretty sure ch36 is hell to be edited, wall of text in front of background

Wanted to say thank you for translating this manhwa series brings me great joy to read this although the anticipation for the next chapter always makes me salty XD

Hey Allen, appreciate the new chapter. :)
Although I hope you won't regret later this 1 hour you spent with Iron Ladies instead of studying. :) Well, I guess you have to "rest" a bit now and then even if you are in the middle of your most vicious study cycle.
Take care!

Double-page supporter
@xaraphina check chapter 8
you see her clothes chapter 35 same as chapter 8 check the landing and face is the same with hair color.

Users who are viewing this thread