Metal Goddess Soldier - Ch. 47 - Invincible

Power Uploader
The Speech Level 100 joke thing is something I added. The original meaning is something along the lines of "flamboyant and pleasant sounding speech" according to the dictionary. It was a small joke for the Chinese audience that wouldn't reach as well for the Western audience.

So I thought I would use a meme that's much funnier and relevant instead, while still giving off the same meaning.

Dex-chan lover
475.png

Dex-chan lover
damn u can see the girl's fear when her thing got blocked by our mc's tongue... she even cried...

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry about it, @allenallenallen333. You do good work. I've been supporting you since bato.to. shut down and you created your own site before going to trashscanilstions

In my opinion this manhua need comedy tag .i mean look at "suneo" officer, this speech skill and when i check the raw, althought i dont understand chinese and only look the picture but this manhua legit making me laugh . I mean this ding guan rivalry with three legged crow, clumsy blonde girl, and yellow haired kid who always drunk. And many moment.

I leveled my Speech to 100 in Skyrim. Still took arrows to my face. I must be doing something wrong.

Aggregator gang
if in skyrim the speech 100 can do that, ah freak I'll always level that shit up

Fed-Kun's army
1. You shall appreciate Allen in comments' section every chapter.
2. You shall worship Allen in your private shrine (room).
3. You shall not have other scalators before Allen.
4. You shall respect Allens personal space.
5. You shall not demand every-day transalstions from Allen, they will come at Allens grace.
6. You shall not upload Allens chapters to other sites as specified by Allen himself.
7. You shall adhere to all other principles that are written in holy texts (interesting facts of the day).

EDIT: edited to the best of my abilities @aFFi

Thank you Allen!
Then, are not Iron Pagoda, Iron Buddha, Iron Bodhisattva the same thing? (Yuan Ding's nick)

Users who are viewing this thread