Metal Goddess Soldier

Aggregator gang
Getting pretty sick of the kid's high horse attitude. I understand wanting to talk it out instead of fighting, but he is blatantly ignoring the evidence in front of him that not everyone wants to talk and just has a violent disposition. Someone put him on the front lines and let him try it his way. See how well that works out...

Dex-chan lover
Okay, finally i caught up with the latest scan release after 22 hrs, thank you translator , this shit is pretty nice, also fuck that blond kid

That's pretty realistic tho. You can see it everywhere, on any streets those kind of retards with insanely narrow mindset spitting bullshit about ideals

Group Leader
7MQeBD9.png

Siri play thunderstuck By ACDC

YOU'VE BEEN THUNDERSTRUCK!

the sad thing is that what that qin guy says is true even if not so prevalent in our society corruption and greed can be found on a lot of politicians and businessman im not saying all of them but there will always be those people who will not look even guilty as they kill just to secure the object of there greed

It's tribulation time!

Grand Admiral Evil Dragon's about to open up an all new painting class, I suspect!

Aggregator gang
If people actually read it, they'd realize it's not even a "form". It's more like a clone and even that's a loose interpretation.
The one on the cover has its own body, but he sees and talks through it so he can be in two places at once; a psychic Gundam or something like that (I mean, she IS a giant robot). The younger versions are just remodels of his own weapons systems and have their own mental capacity, making them more like his "kids" if anything. The MC himself has only two "forms": His average self and his Fleet General self.

Aggregator gang
for anybody asking why is he a female/still a female :

it is not his real body he said it was a soul puppet when he fought that assassin dude with the dimension creation/control power or whatever the fuck that was basically the MC (i can't remember foreign names very well) is hiding his real body somewhere coz he got a lot a lot of soul puppet and exposing himself would be plain stupid even if his main body is the strongest one he got

Dex-chan lover
I know the running joke of this series is
Chickens, don't believe me re-read
Now it's going over board with the chapter title page is just one big one.

Isn't Evil Dragon's true mega dragon body on their main ship? The body who fought the assassin guys was his *going outside body* and he also has his consciousness stored into dragon queen? He's still at 3 bodies I think?

@BigCoffee
Probably. When the Rain Assassin Team hit Mu Suyin, they claimed to have done a check to confirm that was his main body they were attacking, not a decoy, and breaking him apart apparently let him reform looking like the Main Body did a bit on Merak. But since Mu Suyin is pure bullshit, they were probably wrong. One of the later chapters after that has him claim that he isn't the one choosing or forming his bodies, and the Reincarnation Battle From is female, and that the Rain Group /almost/ made him send his main body to stop them.

However, when he jumped in the Divine Engine Majig on Silver Triangle, the implication I got from it was that even if it wasn't his main body there, it was his soul, so he had a decent chance of actually dying if the ascension majig ritual had failed. So the current body on Silver Triangle might very well be his new 'main' body now. Will have to see if we get any side-info on that as the fight goes on. Countering my own point, the scientist who rigged up the Divine Race Engine Thingy did mention that the body on Silver Triangle isn't the real body, just an embodiment. Could go either way, this series is crazy.

Lessee...As for how many bodies he has...

For Sure:
[ul]Main/Original Body. Showed up on Merak to rescue the princess who was kidnapped by the Yihou Thirteen Birds nutter. Last time I can recall it being absolutely confirmed to have been in place.

A number of Soul Soldiers inherited from the World Devouring Dragon Empress (Or whatever her actual crazy title was) that was in Beiyang's pool of Angel Goop. IE, the strong people she'd eaten. Main source of 1-Ups. 'Oh, you thought you killed Mu Suyin? Surprise, it was another Soul Soldier Decoy!'. Not sure how many of them exist and how many got expended refining more powerful bodies and Soul Soldiers, however.

Heaven Defying Dragon Empress. Made from the Insect Queen, fusion process finished by using Ten Zhang Copper Mouth and a Ton Of Fancy Metal. Referred to as his Metal Battle Form at some points.

Decoy Mu. Made from the Rank One Puppet that attempted to wipe out the energy conference on Merak, destroyed as a decoy over Yihou Planet. Rank One puppet salvaged for use by Beiyang.

Usual Interacing-With-People Body. Had this one on Merak at the same time as his Main Body and Dragon Queen and before he defeated the Rank 1 Puppet. Probably the one attacked by the Rain Assassin Group, went through battle reincarnation into a female and then was reconstitute into a super soldier.

Xing Pao/Idiot Body Hanging Out With Three Legged Crow/Battle Puppet Soul Soldier. Made from Beiyang's Main Cannons, noted to only have about 5% normal intelligence. Also has another form/body that describes itself as a Very Handsome Antivirus and the Butler of Three Legged Crow. Because the Main Cannons are morons.
[/ul]
Maybe Another Soul Soldier, maybe just an Alt-Mode for one of his other current bodies:
[ul]Shura Demon Of Melody. Decent chance he made another soul soldier using the Shura Elder/Dead Shuras on the 107th Interstellar Trade Station (since he seemed to have refined a Soul Soldier in a similar manner when he made the Metal Battle Form/Dragon Queen). May have just refined/upgraded one of his current bodies, though.[/ul]

Users who are viewing this thread