Metropolitan System - Vol. 1 Ch. 143 - Metropolitan System Chapter 143

Lol I was about to sleep. Thank god I've decided to check Mangadex one last time. Ty Cloww!

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine if she decided to stay in the room while they went for a fuck

can't wait till she decide to move to his house and discover 2 other girls have lived there

Dex-chan lover
Although I am glad for their emerging love, but I still have issue with her being a cousin and its borderline incest if it goes further.

But it's a Chinese manga and I know that sort of thing still exists in those parts. Just need to pretend they are not cousins.

Jesus just say you're cousins or relatives so those guys can shut up about being near a stranger Haha. Crouching tiger happens to much.

Aggregator gang
@MCX01 @ArchonD1
You guys don't forgot that the original MC actually comes from a different universe(I think kinda like a parallel time line type of thing) so technically they are not related at all

Aggregator gang
Also I'm glad how the tone of the story flipped from all business to adding a little romance, it was about time with all the heroines they kept adding

Chapter 142:
MC: I guess she isn't coming.
Linwen: Who said I'm not coming!
Everyone else in the room in 142 and 143: *somehow thinks the two don't already know each other* 🤔

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread