Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

Dex-chan lover
Man what a night life this guy has
One elf lookin girl and a bubbly kouhai type to smash

Dex-chan lover
Decarbonated coke is like synthol in star trek. Probably they banned the CO2 in soda because it rots teeth.

Dex-chan lover
decarbonated.... rejected!
that aside i really love the laid-back feeling

Aggregator gang
I get how he felt. If they gave me a decarbonated beer I'd tear a hole in the side of the space station and let everyone vent into space.

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Aggregator gang
decarbonated coke thats not a future I want to live fucking savages capitalism has gone to far lol

i dont know why, but this MC is far far better than any other "isekai" mc recently, like realy not "i must hide" or "getting tricked than revange" or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
At least gave us a glimpse on the aftermath of his night life you damn author! Haha jk

Fed-Kun's army
They're already a one small happy family together

Also thanks for the chapter!

when you drink diet coke for the first time thinking it taste the same as the original

Fed-Kun's army
@chickenstalker actually i think it may be something about CO2 in space, it becomes a foamy mess in space because of the weightlessness and shit

although i doubt that the author was thinking of that

@Ace435 he kinda did.. he mumbled that carbonated drink is gonna explode uncontrollable in zero gravity environment or something like that.. that's why there's no carbonated on that habitat

Aggregator gang
This is one lucky man. Two women who have nothing against sharing him because they feel the same way.

Not so much finding non-fizzy Coke though. Sad as it is practical, that's some innocence lost right there :V

Users who are viewing this thread