Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

Dex-chan lover
@bradek could be that the station is in fact low-grav? after all, 1 g is fucking hard to get to structurally (stresses, go talk to civil engineer)

if station is very low grav then the carbon content that could remain in a soda is probably negligible at best...

edit: and btw, i have drunk my fair share of sparkling cider; when it loses the carbonation, any soda goes from pop-fizzly refreshing to literally just sugar water. though, you don't need to take my word for it, you can try yourself.

@Pallington
That is a good point. They clearly do have artificial gravity technology on the ships, but the energy required for that and the expense of putting in a whole station would probably be waaaaay too much to be worth it when just a touch of adaptation in goods and behavior is all that's required. Anyway, this also means that while transporting carbonated water is possible, it wouldn't last long enough to sell anyway once on a space station.

@Melopahn
I know, right!

Glasses and glass bottles, and let's not forget about the whole 'home like' furniture.

The setting of this manga is great but they ruin that with the inside of the ship is a death trap if something happens and somebody is there.

Flat Soda 😅
Maybe he can either commission someone like that company that sold him the new kitchen appliances to make him a carbonator unit for free in return for the idea. I'm 3000% certain that they already have the technology to make compressed gases. You know. Rocket propellants and LOX and etc.

Even if that's "illegal", just get some Dry Ice. That's how I made my 💯% Grape Soda.

Oh. Does this also mean they don't have BEER in that universe?? 🤔😛🤔

Users who are viewing this thread