Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

Dex-chan lover
@Senkaze
Well, In the manga, artificial gravity exist, so there should be no problem about the whole "Soda will turn into a bubly mess" part.

I guess it's more of a taste thing? Or (god forbid) because SOMEHOW the isekai future doesn't invent carbonated soda yet, and the MC will invent that and sell it like in other thousands isekai Manga

Dex-chan lover
I mentioned how the MC isnt a dense beta but the girls are very honest themselves as well, I dig it.

@Ace435
that's part of why carbonate soda stop existing in that universe/era
same about cooking, even basic things like doing a barbecue, that practic become "elite" due widespread of autocookers and food cartridges

something about the shopping pages:
they did buy the facehugger expy and the "manga" meat (the one with the bone) and ate it, was tasty btw
his laser pistol (one of the things that got isekai'd along with krishna) is one-of-a-kind prices awarded from a shoot championship, told by the storekeeper that recogniced it; not clue of krishna's origins yet as far TL is now

and about coke
hiro found carbonate cola later in the vacation subarc, but not coke, it was dr pepper much of his annoyance, he did buy lots anyways

Dex-chan lover
Time for the MC to buy one of those soda carbonation kits for his ship.

God I really love the fact that hes aware of the girls feelings and accepts it

Dex-chan lover
One thing I like about this is the straight forward expression of there feelings. There's no beating around the bushes in this.

Yeah... I like this series so much... I can see this series will get anime adaptation in the future

Double-page supporter
I mean at least this time he didn’t ask for it also most of that lust probably came for the alcohol

and so, the coca cola saga has begun... if this gets an anime and it isnt sponsored by the coca cola company........ XD

Double-page supporter
@Drifter you do have to realize why carbonated drinks went out of fashion when the space age hits, right?

Dex-chan lover
DID SOMEONE SAY COLA?!
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
man, cola without zing (carbonation) doesn't taste nearly as good. Gotta bee chilled and carbonated just right. Too much gives the cola a weird flavor even while it goes flat. Seems like both coke and pepsi have been fucking their recipes or our water quality is gone to shit

@Scrwd honestly why would carbonated drinks be bad? Even in current tech air is recycled in the international space station. The only reason they have to add more is that there is micro leaks so they slowly lose pressure and gas. I would think in that age of space tech where they can replicate gravity and many other things I don't see carbonated drinks being a probleem

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering at the beginning of this chapter if there would be a threesome. It happens a few pages later only to be offscreened. ☹

"It's not refreshing because its decarbonated"
??? Just chill it, the carbonization doesn't make it any cooler (temp wise)

Dex-chan lover
Playing Elite Dangerous while reading this is kind of great.

@musicfreak12
I think it because it use to be common sense to not drink carbonated drinks in zero gravity environment back to the time human still yet invest artifact gravity (like we right now), after long time ppl travel further into space they just totally forget carbonates drinks and reason why they don't drink it since most of "space born" ppl never hear or see it in entire life ?.
Also they did discover some other "relevant" carbonated drinks later later on planet but still no coca cola. It probably just for gag reason though.

Users who are viewing this thread