Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1

Dex-chan lover
It may be immersion breaking fan service

But it’s based immersion breaking fan service

@musicfreak12 I see that you are not a man of culture.

Anyways, elf-girl best girl and it doesnt even come close. I usually hate tsunderes but man if she sassy, smart, down to fuck, can beat you up, and will tell you how it is without holdin back then she can be as tsundere as she wants to be.

shouldn't the translator translate it to "another universe" instead of "another world?

@Espadas, actually they later collaborate more on that matter,
the capital star of the empire are making regulation for clothing standard-so they don't get too crazy designing new clothes- and the empire capital star itself try to continue reuse old design after several generations to try making it not too stale -there is a certain monologue by our MC that comment on how messed up in the head you could be to make cosplay clothing -mini skirt nurse, magical girl costume and even a questionable policewoman uniform- into your everyday wear 🤣[\spoiler]

Dex-chan lover
@Capt_Gigglepants Well 'world' in that context is pretty clearly not being used in the 'planet' sense but the isekai sense. As far as I'm aware the language is pretty ambiguous sometimes and relies on the listener paying attention to the context. Since as you point out the context does not contain a planet; it can be assumed that 'world' in that context should not be read as planet but something closer to "region". Saying he's from a different universe may be more clear but it's not necessarily correct because he may not be from another universe.
I guess itt could be that a more accurate translation would be "another reality"? tho the phrasing still feels off. Either way, i feel another world works fine because that's the term we're all used to, and we know through context what they meaan. I don't know japanese myself, so i dunno how "sekai" (the world he most likely used) is understood and how strongly context affects its understanding

Dex-chan lover
MC and pettan elf just chatting in bed in their skivvies. That's the life

Users who are viewing this thread