Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 38.1

Dex-chan lover
I mean, yeah, I don't need to read the rest to know that it's probably remote controlled.

Tony Stark did it first in Ironman 3.

Dex-chan lover
nope, it's probably bad memory... because both of those occurred in the WN

source WN chapter 103:
https://lightnovelstranslations.com...ecame-a-space-mercenary/volume-3-chapter-103/

I’ve read both WN and official LN versions. Both novel versions do have Hiro yelling at the maids and butlers with guns to help him out. WN they do attack. LN they don’t attack because they’re in shock. The manga here, CH37.2, there are 2 maids maybe unarmed. A butler and 2 maids enter the room during the fight of this chapter and automatically join in without the need for Hiro to say anything.

I admit I mixed up how Chris’s uncle was after getting hit by the thrown gun. In the WN, it never mentioned he was down after that but just said noticed Hiro’s approach and attacked him. Meanwhile LN does say he’s fallen and tried to do a fake out ambush. So that’s my mistake. I read both versions over and over so much for details some information got mixed up.

Reactions: le3

ivv

Dex-chan lover
TOO BAD
IT WAS MY AFTERIMAGE!!!!!!!!!!
BWEWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Banned
last page is literally this
nah_id_win.jpg

Dex-chan lover
MC is fine, his armor have heavy-duty build and energy barrier

Users who are viewing this thread