Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 38.1

Dex-chan lover
Nope.
The official English LN is well past this point, and why the slash didn't hit was set up in a prior chapter.
The sword can't cut through his power armor's energy shield.
That makes sense tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

"Huh? My laser didnt work? How about I throw the whole package to him?" Nice...
XD...

N the cliff r more nasty than the assassin...
:worry:

Dex-chan lover
I don't recall the butlers and maids shooting as well since they were respectful of the duel between nobles and/or were told not to interfere, but it's been a while since I've read it.

Dex-chan lover
I don't recall the butlers and maids shooting as well since they were respectful of the duel between nobles and/or were told not to interfere, but it's been a while since I've read it.
yup that's another difference I noticed. In the LN, Hiro called out to the butlers and maids that were in the room to help him, but they were reluctant to intervene. So Hiro had to rely on Mei and his remaining gun to break down the shield. It was a surprise to me the manga version just added random group of them coming into the room to help with the whole taking out the shield bit.

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting, this is different from the WN and LN. Noble never did try to fake out. Guess manga version wanted a bit differently
nope, it's probably bad memory... because both of those occurred in the WN
“What the heck are you gawking about for, you fools!? Fire your weapons as well!”

The maids and butler were shaken from their shocked stupor by Earl Daleinwald’s shout and started firing their laser rifles and guns as well. May switched her laser launcher to convergence mode and started hammering the dual-wielding bastard’s shield with shots as well. Just one well-placed shot should be able to saturate that bastard’s shield. That’s good. Give it to em!

“Damn it to hell!”

The dual-wielding bastard suddenly set off an explosion. No, it’s a smokescreen huh? The guy’s form vanished within the white smoke as it quickly dispersed all around the hall. I see. In addition to blocking our vision, the smoke also serves to dampen our laser shots. That’s a nice move, son.
source WN chapter 103:
https://lightnovelstranslations.com...ecame-a-space-mercenary/volume-3-chapter-103/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread