Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 38.1

Dex-chan lover
He may be the villain. But facing a robot in person is kinda cool

Dex-chan lover
Honestly nice it didn't end on a horrendous cliffhanger, despite having read the LN, and knowing what happened.

Aggregator gang
He called Mei a sex doll, outrageous, I have never felt so offended by something that I totally agree with.

But to be fair, there is more to Mei, her specifications are top tier, she is capable of a lot of tasks and compared to Humans, androids never betray their masters, unless if they have been hacked that is.

Dex-chan lover
nope, it's probably bad memory... because both of those occurred in the WN

source WN chapter 103:
https://lightnovelstranslations.com...ecame-a-space-mercenary/volume-3-chapter-103/

“You just gonna watch?! Help me shoot!” I screamed at Count Dalenwald’s maids and butlers, who held lasers but stood in shock at what was going on. Mei had shifted her laser launcher into focus mode and was taking carefully aimed shots at the dual-wielder. Laser launchers had incredible strength when focused—one shot would easily exhaust the man’s shields. Nice! Now that’s the spirit.

“Damn it!” Exposed to this focused fire, there was a pop as the man’s portable shield ran out and exploded. Or did he put up a smokescreen?

From the officially translated light novel from Seven Seas, volume 4, chapter 7.

Looks like they changed things from the WN to the LN. I only read the LN before, not the WN.

Dex-chan lover
An explosive, and he can't deflect that. Unless he's some cyborg with insane defense that even explosion won't phase him, or that he also carry some sort of energy shield

Dex-chan lover
That fight was impressive. There's also the fact that he's a noble, yet he's fighting in person using swords, against power armor and laser guns. He might be the enemy, but that was quite badass.

Users who are viewing this thread