Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 39.2

Dex-chan lover
Warning! The following is just a delusion :finnawoke:

So Count seems to recognize mimi somehow.
My guess is that she is daughter of a lost princess of the empire and as a granddaughter of the emperor she will become the empress, Hiro the emperor and since they're together anyway he won't be able to run away from that. :smugnako:

Once he becomes the emperor he can create a harem with Mimi then Elma as probably another elven noble/princess, Serena and Chris as nobles of the empire and even doctor Shoko who will achieve great breakthrough with interspecies breeding technologies :meguusmug:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Btw since we're getting a mothership ahead of schedule then it's also important to fill its crew with android catgirls and expand until we have fleet of ships full of android catgirls which will become an unstoppable force in the galaxy, or even in the universe! :headpat:
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Btw since we're getting a mothership ahead of schedule then it's also important to fill its crew with android catgirls and expand until we have fleet of ships full of android catgirls which will become an unstoppable force in the galaxy, or even in the universe! :headpat:
tenor.gif
So, he won’t get android catgirls, but he will get a cute fox girl shrine maiden that has insane psionic abilities in the future. And she’s very precious.

Dex-chan lover
played too much starsector with UAF mod, get some help
I don't even know what starsector is, but sounds interesting :dogkek:

About that…
Spoilers? Thanks but I'd rather read the novel myself. I actually did read up to moment when he met Chris I believe, but since then I stopped and now the manga has overtaken it so I think I'll wait for more manga chapters unless I become restless of what's ahead. :headpat:

Fed-Kun's army
If you're interested, the novels now have English spoken audiobooks. 7 have been done and the 8th should be out in the first half of this month. They are made, sold and are available for download on audible.com.
Thanks for the recommendation, but I prefer reading at my own pace. Also I tend to get distracted easily when I'm not reading.

Is it comes with the texts as well?

Dex-chan lover
In a feudal society, yes it is, and it’s not even close. It’s the difference between having rights and being half a step away from property.
dunno what your frame of reference is, but since i'm from europe i'll just use the customs we had here. and in this area, even the lowest of the nobility, namely the knights, often had their own plot of land to live on and to manage.
so i don't know how the frigg it's supposed to be harder to make him a first class citizen and just give him the rights to have property (since that apparently works in this manga). the noble could have been the friggin sponsor for the citizenship or made him a citizen in his specific territory. that's kinda a no brainer lol
like he didn't have to pay for the land, just grant rights and have him save up himself.

Dex-chan lover
so i don't know how the frigg it's supposed to be harder to make him a first class citizen

I'll throw in my two cents.
Logic tells that it should be easier to give someone first class citizenship rather than to make them a noble, since social standing is lower. That I will agree with.

However it is possible that due to bureaucracy or some other reason it would be easier to make him into a low noble or a knight under the count rather than a first class citizen with ability to settle at a planet, possibly even capital.

What's the difference? First class citizen sounds like just a citizen that is free to do whatever they want but if it was given to mercenary recklessly (as that's how most probably it would be seen by the others) in case he causes problems the police will have to deal with him.
That could cause a scandal and the noble who promoted him could be questioned for their actions, that's why it will be possible for some other noble to go and pick a fight with him or frame him to spite the count and since he wouldn't be a noble but a citizen then he can't even defend himself with a duel. And we must remember the nobles have right to cut down anyone they want to if they have a reason.

But if he was a lower noble or a knight under the count then I suppose first and foremost he would rather stick closer to the count and if he causes a problem it's mostly the count's problem and responsibility to take care of it.

Basically it's like Hiro is an immigrant right now and they let him work worker jobs but don't want him to live in their neighborhood because they can't trust him, and a politician that sides with immigrant rather than your own citizens is imho not a very good politician and an easy target.

That's why I think that for Emperor or the imperial family it could be easier to make him a first class citizen if he refused nobility, however for a noble like a count it might not be so much easier but more troublesome and it may be less beneficial than him earning that on his own.
That's probably why he wanted to instead give him more money or even better give him an introduction to the shipbuilder for a discount or maybe some other perks.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'll throw in my two cents.
Logic tells that it should be easier to give someone first class citizenship rather than to make them a noble, since social standing is lower. That I will agree with.

However it is possible that due to bureaucracy or some other reason it would be easier to make him into a low noble or a knight under the count rather than a first class citizen with ability to settle at a planet, possibly even capital.

What's the difference? First class citizen sounds like just a citizen that is free to do whatever they want but if it was given to mercenary recklessly (as that's how most probably it would be seen by the others) in case he causes problems the police will have to deal with him.
That could cause a scandal and the noble who promoted him could be questioned for their actions, that's why it will be possible for some other noble to go and pick a fight with him or frame him to spite the count and since he wouldn't be a noble but a citizen then he can't even defend himself with a duel. And we must remember the nobles have right to cut down anyone they want to if they have a reason.

But if he was a lower noble or a knight under the count then I suppose first and foremost he would rather stick closer to the count and if he causes a problem it's mostly the count's problem and responsibility to take care of it.

Basically it's like Hiro is an immigrant right now and they let him work worker jobs but don't want him to live in their neighborhood because they can't trust him, and a politician that sides with immigrant rather than your own citizens is imho not a very good politician and an easy target.

That's why I think that for Emperor or the imperial family it could be easier to make him a first class citizen if he refused nobility, however for a noble like a count it might not be so much easier but more troublesome and it may be less beneficial than him earning that on his own.
That's probably why he wanted to instead give him more money or even better give him an introduction to the shipbuilder for a discount or maybe some other perks.
if he just wants a plot of land, there's no need to ever pick a fight with him or vice versa. you're going off the rails hard just to make it seem plausible (in your mind) to ennoble him lol
not to mention the count would be bleeding way more if he WAS a noble under him and caused trouble.

Dex-chan lover
if he just wants a plot of land, there's no need to ever pick a fight with him or vice versa. you're going off the rails hard just to make it seem plausible (in your mind) to ennoble him lol
not to mention the count would be bleeding way more if he WAS a noble under him and caused trouble.
You misunderstood me. The risk of Hiro causing a trouble (in eyes of other nobles and first class citizens) would be a possible vulnerability that the other nobles could use against the Count just to either give him a flick on the forehead or possibly even dealing him a blow (to his reputation or influence).

It wouldn't be Hiro causing trouble nor him picking a fight, but some other noble could pick a fight with him, blame him for insulting a noble or even frame him into something else.

It's basically the same circumstances like in chapter 15 when Serena offers Hiro a position of her personal contracted mercenary.
17880412_1403_2000_157964.webp
Ofc it's not the contracted mercenary so not everything is the same, but at least panel 1 on this page is.

If count gets first class citizenship for Hiro it's like announcing he's his sponsor or whatever yet at the same time he doesn't really have any right to punish him or defend him unless he's under his supervision directly so panel number 2 and 3 is out.
Being a noble or a knight he will be like his vassal so as his superior he will be in all the right to punish or defend him so panel 2 and 3 will be ENFORCED and it's not like he can discard him unless it is the count who literally frames Hiro into the crime.

Basically it's like you feed a stray cat that doesn't want to come into your house. If somebody comes and bullies the cat you can defend that cat but only when you see it happening, otherwise the cat runs away and you'll probably not gonna see him again. Simply grooming the cat won't protect him from the bullies.

So if he got a reward a reward from a count it means he has some connection to him, and because he's just a mercenary and not even some high ranking one (yet) so they don't even know his strength.
They could target him and get him in trouble or even just try to off him.

And, well, right now if he were to fight a noble or military fleet head on he would lose if he didn't manage to run away so avoiding in getting targetted from nobles is in his best interest and that includes not getting first class citizenship directly from the count.

And that's also what he does. Maybe Hiro won't realize all of that instantly but the count may already be aware of this possibility and that's why he doesn't try to give that to him.

Also: The whole thing of him owning a home on a planet is just a dream to be fulfilled in the future and honestly speaking, I think the whole adventure for him to earn for that goal is a better of a goal than the home on a planet itself. Like it's not a race to have a home on a planet, it's not like he's got two kid in queue to be born or something yet, right? :boomer:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I feel like they're gonna show this coin to the shipbuilder and they're gonna go "oh boy instead of the ship you want, how about this weird mothership I made instead?", like a typical "blacksmith gives MC the secret powerful sword" trope.

A non-custom-built mothership just seems like it'd be kind of out of place, considering how unique Krishna apparently is.
Well, the one they picked was mentioned to be very customizable.
I would not be against it simply because it is a very clean and reasonable way to get a top-tier ship.
And is not purely based on the MC being lucky.

Much better than the troupe of a MC with a modest fortune who gets a 10 story tall mansion because it is haunted and the ghost ends up being waifu materials that everyone was to much of a cowards to communicate with >_>

Dex-chan lover
Well, the one they picked was mentioned to be very customizable.

I'm afraid Mei will turn it into a love hotel. :lol:
Much better than the troupe of a MC with a modest fortune who gets a 10 story tall mansion because it is haunted and the ghost ends up being waifu materials that everyone was to much of a cowards to communicate with >_>

I remember watching the isekai smartphone anime or whatever that was. I dropped it after he pulled out the smartphone out of his pocket, turn on the map app, marked every enemy detected on it and fired a magic spell at them or whatever without accepting a single note about privacy policies of showing other people's location on the map. :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread