Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai

Contributor
The light novel just got licensed by Seven Seas as Reborn as a Space Mercenary: I Woke Up Piloting the Strongest Starship! Manga could come after.

Also they write the author’s name as “Lute”.

idc ab the isekai aspect or the subtle smut in this at all this is just a funny ass manga

Double-page supporter
It is quality manga. Plot is kind of interesting. Setting is unique. Worldbuilding is kind of solid. Biggest issue were characters and their interactions. Woman in this story simply goes with the first man they see (novel used "It is socially acceptable" excuse) but this is harem manga, it's usual. Worst part is MC's interactions. He is constantly manipulated, pushed around by others and MC understands it himself and doesn't do anything to change it. It made no sense, felt extremely forced and all those interactions were put there as if to advance plot because author was lazy to write additional chapter. Couldn't go past that.
Novel fleshes everything out, so such things are barely noticeable.

I'm glad there is finally a futuristic isekai. I like those set in medieval times, but it gets boring after a while. I hope this series gets enough success to inspire more writers to write futuristic isekai.

Summary: He got teleported to Elite Dangerous and he got Fer-de-Lance as his ship. His first mission is just a massacre mission.

This is my first manga reading about space isekai. Quite thrilling to read.

And best for best, it’s harem 🥳

this manga is based on the game EVE Online, when I started reading I quickly noticed the similarity

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know a title (or more) that has similar genre with this? I simply cannot find one...

The space concept is really interesting however the way the author made it was really dull, the fights were boring and he even failed to build up tension for the fights as they are most of the time one shot battles, but i guess thats space concept.So basically if your here for action don't expect too much action i would say it's 4/10 for its action.Another annoying thing is that MC is the type to pick up people as if they were stray dogs and the MC's care free and battle junkie attitude is kinda cringe. One example in which shows how cringey his attitude is; 'Licks lips' right before he goes to battle.The Harem is pretty normal i guess and the space concept is pretty interesting but besides that everything else is a bit below average.The art is also pretty below average.With the way things are going this manga is going to fall, big time.My personal rating 6/10.

Users who are viewing this thread