Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai

The pacing is bad, it is too rushed.
Plus point for space setting, some originality here.
Bad battle scene, it didn't showcase pilot's skill, just his over reliance on overpowered ship.
Generic useless guild existence, I mean they got internet, what the hell is guild for? it should have gone obsolete centuries ago. There should be Fleets and Associations.
Plus point for a not-sissy main character.
Plus point for a romance that actually got somewhere, though again, rushed.

This is good to be honest, im getting tired of the isekai medieval fantasy era. This is a nice change of pace

@Deathxx i doubt that there's any Original Main Characters left in this Overused Era... unless they come up with something new which i also doubt will happen any time soon in a decade. though i do find it fun to read because it's spaceship battle related than the usual Medieval Fantasy counter part.

its hilarious how some people act like critics in the comment section in this website

Group Leader
@nerufu Monseiur, we are not critics. We are the ultimate race that is supreme above all others, able to call main characters dumb and trying to make analytical and descriptional remarks about educated and academic texts instead of just enjoying reading the fucking manga

Dex-chan lover
@Touje indeed i concur, it's very good, the art is kind of rough but i for one welcome that the MC is not an angsty beta brat, that the two girls are not boob monsters and that we didn't spend 100 chapters of platonic elementary-school level "romance" for a kiss and he boinked both in less than 8 chapters!. It also helps that the MC is not a "supe" in any kind of way.

so far so very good

Dex-chan lover
Let’s be honest, we need more sci-fi Isekai to introduce some variety

Don't let the harem tag fool you, this is actually a really good manga. Take my word for it, a random who you dont know at all.

Users who are viewing this thread