Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai

I like the story but the main character is a manipulative psychopath and simp, I really can’t get over how much I hate his character

pretty bland so far, but i'm hoping it'll start actual space adventures in a few chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
So stereotypical isekai, but in space...
I'm a sucker for both so it doesn't really matter whether it's going to be good or not.

Dex-chan lover
I'm conflicted. On one hand this is literally Elite Dangerous, one of my favourite PC games. On the other, it's a trash tier isekai following all common tropes which makes this exceedingly droppable.

All right. If MC gets a "beastman" companion in the next few chapters I'll put this with the other flammable garbage.

This is interesting, even if it's a regular isekai, it didn't go with the first chick falling in love immediately route, she's ok with mc sleeping with the girl treating it normal and not the cliched 'Sexual things? B-bad!' and actually thinks like an actual experienced mercenary, and isn't another heroic companion.

As of right now, it already went off the cliched route I thought it would've followed

Dex-chan lover
Starts off kind of interesting, quickly turns into a by-the-numbers farce though.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey, were you expect wacky space adventures and cool sci fi?

Well you came to the wrong place.

It just becomes another rather corrupt self-insert wish fulfillment, scummy MC, harem isekai cliche that is all the rage these days.

If you read one before, you can skip this one. The super small amount of sci-fi you get isn't worth the torture of reading through this slosh. If you want harem smex action, go read some hentai instead, they are hotter and drawn better.

Contributor
A dirty and corrupt system, maidens in distress and tons of villains everywhere... seems like a job for a man on a mission.

Double-page supporter
All this is a space world with a Isekai Plot. Nothing special. Nor a serious plot. Just fork out a harem and beta MC. lol

Users who are viewing this thread