Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai

Love this series. The raw light novel updates a few times a week which helps.

Better than most isekai stories, but his relationship with the girls is a little weird. If you're in a relationship together, it would make more sense to clarify right? Or is part of the appeal to have a girl on your arm, but not have to actually commit or anything? I mean when you're basically going on shopping dates with them, it feels odd the story skirts around the exact word "girlfriend". Also so far nothing has happened with the government, also weird that he's just a man from nowhere and they're like "lol okay".

@anoman How long have you been reading manga? Its always been like this as manga can't have an establish relationship so the readers can ship the MC with their favorite Waifu. Sometimes they go against the grain but most don't.

@Nemo1986
Having sex with a girl and having her live with you and buying her things is basically "when will they get engaged" levels of relationship, so not having her officially be his girlfriend makes absolutely no sense and just makes him kind of an asshole

I dont know why but this manga makes me think about outlaw star and that isnt a bad thing it makes me really wish I could find a scifi game like this

Actually better than I though it would be. Was expecting OP pillaging and raping of fleets. Generic harem stuff aside, his cheat isn't too much a cheat. Would still be blasted by a battleship and an army would beat him.

Fed-Kun's army
The worse thing is probably he's not going to have a capital ship

Thanks for the releases 🙏
But GAHHH I want MOAR!
Usually I'd take a break and not read for a few months (or longer) to get a good chunk at once, but I'm devouring this. Different enough that I'm loving it.
I love sci-fi and mixed with an isekai, even if it ends up not great I want moar!

And thanks again to everyone behind the releases, hope you keep at it, it's very appreciated, especially atm while trying to dodge the god damn plague.

Ah the ships! The tech! I love it all!! I want to see more designs!!

And the story is cool as well

Users who are viewing this thread