Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai

Group Leader
@wickedbenkei I can’t tell if thats a joke or you’re actually being serious

Cuz, I can name a pretty big handful of space isekais. They’re not everywhere but it’s certainly not one of a kind

Dex-chan lover
As far as typical Isekai goes, at least this one is sci-fi. Kinda gets me to finally play Elite Dangerous on VR.

i need moar! this is surprisingly good.
157-1576424_become-a-satania-follower-today-anime-emoji-thumbs.png

i like the scifi but the rest is generic and i still have grown to really hate harems. i use to like them but there so unrealistic an poorly done there just boring. no women would be fine with it outside of cults. plus its over done. im indiffernt about this series i might read more but only if im caught up on everything else im reading.

Dex-chan lover
I hate to say this... But I got some presumption that this is just a bad generic isekai manga about space. But no, this is an engaging and GOOD generic isekai manga about space. 9/10 max 7/10 minimum. Good shit.

The best part of latest chapter here as of now is this line: "Give me everything"

@balenol max 8/10 min 6/10 for me. Because 9s and 10s are for those manga that occupied a special spot in my heart. #OverlyDramatic

This series is really good, I just hope the manga lives up to the wn and doesn't skip too much because the world building in the novel version is pretty amazing.

Holy crap this series is great. Harem isn't really my thing but the story and premise are both great!

Dex-chan lover
Space Isekai, nice. Not something you see often. I wont pretend that its groundbreaking but its better than a lot of other trashsekai's.

Honestly though the most impressive part is that the MC doesn't fall into the beyond tiresome categories of either being a cringey edgelord, or a dense spineless doormat. Hes like a mostly normal person and its sad how refreshing that is.

Please don't get canceled like every other promising series I've read.

i like this duo of waifus. he has a tomboy elf waifu and a cozy wholesome waifu.
its all u could wish for when in a mercenary spaceship killing aliens and bandits. it livens up ur day.

because with a tomboy waifu, you have a BRO but a female.
and with a wholesome waifu, you can feel feminine affection and warmth.

if you like exploring galaxies, try starsector. i will leave link of sseth review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acqpulP1hLo&vl=en

The ships' design are either pointy or blockie. Kinda wished there would be more shapes for ships. Other than that, it feels refreshing to read something that's not set in a fantasy world.

Huh, elite dangerous isekai.
Guy using a spaceship that looks like Fer de lance.
10/10 it made me download it again.

The manga is a breath of fresh air for the "isekai" genre

Users who are viewing this thread