Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai

@PepePatate I would recommend you read the WN version. He's not battle junkie, he's more of grinding junkie. I don't know why they depict that lip, but it doesn't exist in originals. He kills pirate left and right, sure, but it's more to raise his fund than thrill for battle. He later dabble in transport trade, bodyguard, mentoring, etc. The WN actually goes in depth about the fight, and I agree that the manga is really rushed. They actually finished first arc in just two volumes.

@kronos00, is it worth it to read the WN from the start? if it is not, can you tell me which chapter in the WN is this chapter?

Group Leader
@Miku39 Yeah it's worth it. I actually binge read all 4 volumes of WN. It was a fun ride. There more explanation about the world and technical stuff like hyperdrive and FTL etc. The current manga is around chapter 30 to 33 in wn. I think it's better to read the WN than waiting for 1 chapter per month. Just go to " vn-meido" to download all 4 volumes.

@BlackElite there's WN named "I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire!" It was written by the same guy who wrote "The World of Otome Games Is Tough for Mobs". It is really interesting, and MC is not a doormat.

@Miku39 It's WN. Most novel in novelupdates is WN, since they don't want to get DMCA-ed, they'll remove licensed work (or translator will anyway) . In case you're wondering the difference, WN is translation from shosetsuka or related platform, so it's unofficial version without editor. LN is licensed version that is more compact and edited by professional editor from publishing company.

Group Leader
@Miku39

Typing the difference between WN and LN is a pain, so will copy/paste Reddit post by "MagicalForeignBunny"

WN is short for Web Novel while LN is short for Light Novel.

Usually a novel starts out as a web novel, a WN. This is because they can simply be published on the web, so there isn't really much of a cost associated with it. If it has enough popularity, then a publishing company would naturally want to publish it as a light novel in order to make money.

They don't just take the web novel, print it out and then that's it. When a novel goes from WN to LN it is edited, sometimes a lot, and artwork is added. For instance, when Overlord went from WN to LN another character was added: Albedo. In other instances, the editing process is more subtle though and not always that extreme.

Now, I also just mentioned artwork, so let's cover that a bit more to cover all bases. After Overlord was published as a light novel it was also published as a manga. This is a very common process in Japan that a light novel is also published as a manga. On the other hand it's more rare that a manga will be published as a light novel.

So in short?

Web novel is like a beta version, while the light novel is the finished released version. The manga is there for the pretty pictures!

well, there are so many LN that are basically copy/paste like "I'm In Love With The Villainess". LN which gone completely off track from WN like "lazy dungeon master" or "Magic Gems Gourmet" is kinda low IMO.

The link I gave is of WN, I recommend reading WN. Well, no one is translating LN so good luck finding and reading LN in Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
we need a tag called “space isekai”.

there’s too many regular medieval isekai, and while some are good, i think we all need a bit of variation in our isekai

Okay j just want to point out that this is the most chad isekai Mc I’ve ever seen. He actually slept with her BEFORE he explained the misunderstanding, then proceeded to convince his other fuck buddy that “he loved them both” Jesus Christ

Dex-chan lover
@JBBJSBB
Ahh both of them...
Sadly (or should it be gratefully) I'm also reading both of them... But thank you tho, still, do you have any other recommendations?

"
Okay j just want to point out that this is the most chad isekai Mc I’ve ever seen. He actually slept with her BEFORE he explained the misunderstanding, then proceeded to convince his other fuck buddy that “he loved them both” Jesus Christ
"
@Justamoldycheeto
Then stick to regular isekai, where MC even don't have balls to grip a tit.

The MC faces little to no challenges. Everything seems to just work out for him. Honestly, I'm not sure what the point is to this story. There isn't even any world building to speak of. It is cute, I guess... I did read the 11 chapters available right now, but I doubt I will read more in the future.

Summary:

Harmless Federal Corvette dude, isekaied in to Elite Dangerous (Before or after “Odissey” is still unknown) Imperial territory., whit no data, no creds, and only his overpowered murder ship.

Ok, I’m in (maybe is just my love for crappy isekais, or my burning pasión for E.D, who knows)

Edit 1: Yep, Even silent running his ship (¿maybe an anaconda whit imperial hammers?)

Users who are viewing this thread