Mezase Gouka Kyakusen!! ~Sen Shokan Skill De Isekai Rich Life Wo Te Ni Irero~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Other World Grasslands and Ship Summoning Skills

All World of Warship Players be like this Skill nice! now i want that ship OcO "Insert WW2 Naval Warship"

Double-page supporter
Toyumi means (far ocean): Toy (far) Umi (Ocean)
Wataru i think it means (to cross)
So his name literally translated would mean (to cross a far ocean), so yeah the ship ability and captain class fits his name.
Thanks for the chapter any idea on a possible schedule?

Hello Death_Saved

We in the CM scans are working on it right now, so look forward upon a follow-up release anytime soon.

(In terms of schedule, it would be weekly at most; it depends on the raws)

Dex-chan lover
Packed like sardines my ass.. the mangaka never seen sleeping room (that's right, communal sleeping room with just carpet thus aptly not named bedroom) in regular south east asian homes.

Nice, but how did he afford the room, he sold the rabbit for 7 copper and rooms are 10 a night.

Dex-chan lover
First time I've seen an isekai protagonist who just looks straight up like a dweeb.

Dex-chan lover
For a second I thought it was Yuuki from Mato Seihei no Slave.

Dex-chan lover
I can unironically imagine this scenario actually being a game setup for some 3ds or nds title, ship summoning included

not sure whether that's a fortunate thing or not, but I'm sure down for this because of that

Users who are viewing this thread