Mi-chan wa Kawaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I prefer Iori

She points out how others are forcing things on him but she does it too. At least she tries to make him happy in return.
I'd like to consider this story a fully wholesome one but... I can't stop getting the feeling she is like the girls with high mileage settling down for a good guy (aka finding herself a fool to make use of)

She points out how others are forcing things on him but she does it too. At least she tries to make him happy in return.
I'd like to consider this story a fully wholesome one but... I can't stop getting the feeling she is like the girls with high mileage settling down for a good guy (aka finding herself a fool to make use of)
It's basically what it is. She's got some vague history of having previous "owners" and being fawned over by men so much she's 100% desensitized. Now she's sticking with this one guy at the last second, and, since it's anime land, she actually cares about him.

Dex-chan lover
These kind of people need more thank you than ever because they deserved it too

Fed-Kun's army
Human form is cute
but cat form is making pee pee hard 😋
JAIL
Not gonna lie, Mi-chan is freaking beautiful AF!
One of the prettiest FMCs I have ever seen.

sNYBCdm.png
reminds me of nagatoro
:shamihuh: He's not gonna fuck her is he?
:fml: I hate myself for not asking the question at the beginning
not that kind of manga lil bro
The implication is that she's been around the block. This ain't her first time as a pet.
wonder how she dealt with being a human while she was with her former owner. hopefully she aint for the streets

Dex-chan lover
That landlord pisses me off, but not for pushing chores on the MC, but rather for being suspicious about the girl. Like, I get forbidding pets, but what fucking business of his is it if the guy brings over a cute girl? Is he not allowed to have friends or a girlfriend? Is he supposed to be a rent paying chore robot with no life of his own? Fuck off with that shit.

Dex-chan lover
It just occurred to me, so if these two have kittens/babies in the future… how will that go? Does it matter the time of day for the birth? Will it effect the baby? If it’s at night is it a kitten, and if it’s the day it’s a human? Can the child turn into a cat too? Or is that just her thing? Is that determined by time of day?

Pointless thoughts I know, but I thought a bit about her limitations on shapeshifting, and the thought spiraled out from there. I’m glad she’s pushing for him to take better care of himself, and be less of a pushover. But I also appreciate the understanding she shows in his sentiment of wanting to help simply because it’s the right thing to do, even if others take advantage of your good intentions.

So that push for a thank you meant a lot, you could tell. Hopefully he learns to be more assertive when it comes to things like that in the future, with her by his side it should only be a matter of time.

Also that cat thing might be a problem with the landlord, so finding a new place might become a plot point later, I can just feel it being set up.

Users who are viewing this thread