Miageru to Kimi wa - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - A Final Time

Dex-chan lover
What a journey. I'm super glad I gave this series another go! I never finished it when I first saw it.
I know they never showed it, but I like to imagine they end up traveling together and having like three kids all different heights.

Dex-chan lover
Ah such a wholesome manga, loved it, thank you for translating this Jasmine Tea

IMO the ending is rather open ended cause the two of them have different goals. The MC doesn't really know what he wants to do and the FMC knows what she wants and has the opportunity to go for it but it's overseas. So that's why the relationship stays rather platonic as they don't know the future. So it's more like a high-school fling than anything else. It's still romance but more of a "we'll cherish our time but we know this likely isn't possible". I know it's a pipe-dream but it'd be nice if there were a second series that shows the next chapter of this story.

IMO the ending is rather open ended cause the two of them have different goals. The MC doesn't really know what he wants to do and the FMC knows what she wants and has the opportunity to go for it but it's overseas. So that's why the relationship stays rather platonic as they don't know the future. So it's more like a high-school fling than anything else. It's still romance but more of a "we'll cherish our time but we know this likely isn't possible". I know it's a pipe-dream but it'd be nice if there were a second series that shows the next chapter of this story.
Im gonna sound like an ass but thats what im best at so, how dare they be realistic people with a (although farfetched) realistic story about how relationships are how they grow and change. Its not a sad story its not a happily ever after story its normal story like real life is. It would be super cute if there was a second series but I think that it would retract from the ending the author (hopefully) was trying give to us about the reality of life. Okay im done being an ass, please tell me why im wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread